z

Young Writers Society

Come one, come all! :D

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:05 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

Why hello there! Would you like an original Tiger review? :D Well you've come to the right place!

So I actually enjoy reviewing others work (imagine that!) but I have gotten way behind on them all. So, that's where you come in! Tell me what you want reviewed and I will give you a through, honest review. Guaranteed. :D And, just because you asked me for a review, I will give you a virtual high five/thumbs up. >.<

However, I will warn you, when I say honest, I mean it. I've been told that I can be a little harsh sometimes. :D Just a warning.

Now, I will reveiw just about anything so I'll just tell you what I won't reveiw instead of everything that I will. ;) If you don't see the genre that your work is in, I'll reveiw it.

What I will NOT reveiw
1. Non-fiction - however if you really want me to reveiw it, post the link and I will attempt it.
2. Advanced Critiques - I don't mind it so much if it's a few chapters (like, 5, 6, 7, or 8 chapters) but if it's an entire novel, I really can't promise I'll get a reveiw in. :/

Everything else, I'll critique to the very best of my ability. However, I'm not exactly very good with free-verse poetry, though I love to read it.

Please, come one, come all! I would absoluetly love to critique your work! :D
Hermione, shut your ungodly, lopsided mouth and quit interrupting! 20 points from Gryffindor. You know, for the brightest witch of your age you can sure be a dumba** sometimes. *smiles* 10 points to Dumbledore!

~A Very Potter Musical - Dumbledore

1087 Reviews

Reviews: 1087
Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:34 pm
Sins says...

Hey there :)

Could you please review my fantasy fiction? It doesn't involve vampires by the way. :wink:

topic60697.html

Thanks!

xoxo Skins
I didn't know what to put here so I put this.

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:15 am
WhiteTiger93 says...

All finished. :D

Is there anyone else? :)
Hermione, shut your ungodly, lopsided mouth and quit interrupting! 20 points from Gryffindor. You know, for the brightest witch of your age you can sure be a dumba** sometimes. *smiles* 10 points to Dumbledore!

~A Very Potter Musical - Dumbledore

27 Reviews

Reviews: 27
Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:14 am
Amnien says...

Would you be awesome and review the first and second chapters to my story?

It was originally going to be a short story but the plot is starting to unfold at a rapid pace and it might turn into a novel!

First Chapter: http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/topic60718.html

Second Chapter: http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/topic60794.html

Thanks Tiger!
Simply Crazed.

Once you see death up close, then you know what the value of life is. - SAW VI

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:23 am
UrbanNomad says...

Just a quick note-if you would like to take a look at my poem 'Reflections of a Nomad' than I would be very greatful.
topic87757.html

Thanks, Oliver

120 Reviews

Reviews: 120
Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:27 pm
mikepyro says...

I'd very much appreciate, and would return, a review to my story Charlie. Im sorry there's no link, for some reason my comp isn't letting me copy the links.

You don't need to follow me! You don't need to follow anybody! You got to think for yourselves!
— Brian Cohen