Young Writers Society

*Nomnomnom* Goes You're Review!

675 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 675
Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:14 pm
lilymoore says...

So go ahead! Post your link!
I review mostly prose but it never hurts to review poetry, though I'll warn you that they aren't the greatest reviews!

I usually get reviews done within one, maybe two days! And if I seem to be lagging on the thread, just PM me and I'll be bouncing back in no time.

~lilymoore
Never forget who you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armor yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you.

34 Reviews

Reviews: 34
Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:51 pm
Valentine says...

Here's my story. It's an adventure/romance. Hope you enjoy it.

http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/topic59698.html
"You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become a villain- TDK"

-My Bloody Valentine Reviews-

675 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 675
Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:00 am
lilymoore says...

Very much so done!
And I've still got the *noms*!
Feeeeed me!!!
Never forget who you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armor yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you.

166 Reviews

Reviews: 166
Tue Jun 13, 2023 10:57 am
DreamyAlice says...

Hello, I am one of the res crew mods here on YWS. This is a message just to inform you that I will lock and archive this thread as it is not active anymore. We have to archive and lock the inactive threads to keep the forum organized so no worries if you'd like to reopen it at any point in the future please contact a current resources moderator, we would be happy to reopen it for you ^-^

-ALICE
Imagination is a superpower. Use it well!

When you cut pieces out of the truth to avoid looking like a fool, you end up looking like a moron instead.
— Robin Hobb