z

Young Writers Society

Reviews!100% fresh! Guaranteed!

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:57 am
sugarxsnow says...

Kate here, opening her very own review emporium!

I review anything. Any genre, any category; even rated R... but no historical fiction for me. No non-fiction, either. Not really that big on fanfics, eh... but if it's from a fandom I like, I might. No action/adventure, either... The rest is A-Okay. I'm quicker when it comes to poetry though.

Now, what do you have to do to ask for a prized review from moi?

Simple.

Link me, give me the title and genre, ask nicely, and there you go.

Easy, right?

And here's the plus.

I update quick. :)

...Depending on the homework load, of course. And if someone else other than me is hogging the computer. :lol:

So there. Quality reviews and in-depth discussion guaranteed. (I seriously sound like a detergent commercial, LOL.) Fire away, folks.
"A fish bit my hand this morning, and everything became trippy. Now with this coke and this cherry, I can beautifully rule the world!"

-Dino, @ Dino and Cake's Adventures in La-La Land (Coming Soon)

PS: "Alice in Wonderland" obsessed? You bet.

19 Reviews

Reviews: 19
Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:57 pm
KanenRenoir says...

Will you review my fantasy novel(the first chapter)? It's called the Assassin's Redemption. Here's a link:
topic58466.html\

Thanks
Men's reach should exceed the stars... else, what's a heaven for?

166 Reviews

Reviews: 166
Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:24 am
DreamyAlice says...

Hello, I am one of the res crew mods here on YWS. This is a message just to inform you that I will lock and archive this thread as it is not active anymore. We have to archive and lock the inactive threads to keep the forum organized so no worries if you'd like to reopen it at any point in the future please contact a current resources moderator, we would be happy to reopen it for you ^-^

-ALICE
Imagination is a superpower. Use it well!

The important thing is never to stop questioning.
— Albert Einstein