Young Writers Society

Kate's Korner

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:03 pm
MKate says...

Hi! Want a review? :D

My preferences:

I like most to review poetry, but if you want I can review pretty much any story or fanfic below the PG mark, though I should warn you that fantasy isn't really my best subject.

What I'd rather not review:

Like I said above- not big on fantasy, and not really anything above PG13, though I might, might!, make an exception if you especially want me to. If this is the case, please pm me first.

I should be able to review anything within (at most) three days, and sorry if there is any wait!

~Mel
"Don't say 'the old lady screamed'- bring her on and let her scream." -Mark Twain

Writing is like traveling- you never know what's going to happen until you get there.

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:58 pm
View Likes
MKate says...

Anyone?
"Don't say 'the old lady screamed'- bring her on and let her scream." -Mark Twain

Writing is like traveling- you never know what's going to happen until you get there.

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:42 pm
Rosendorn says...

Give it some time! While you're waiting, go out and give some fantastic reviews. :)
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:43 pm
Naserian says...

Hey Mel!

Sorry it's taken me some months :smt002. Anyway, would you please review my poem: Heard in what he feared, which I posted today. It's an Easter poem which I had written some years back and it's about Jesus' crucifixion. Thanks in advance.
Life takes a bit of time and a lot of relationship.

166 Reviews

Reviews: 166
Sat Jun 17, 2023 10:17 am
DreamyAlice says...

Hello, I am one of the res crew mods here on YWS. This is a message just to inform you that I will lock and archive this thread as it is not active anymore. We have to archive and lock the inactive threads to keep the forum organized so no worries if you'd like to reopen it at any point in the future please contact a current resources moderator, we would be happy to reopen it for you ^-^

-ALICE
Imagination is a superpower. Use it well!

A classic is a book which people praise and don't read.
— Mark Twain