Young Writers Society

Will review for food :D

770 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 770
Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:24 am
borntobeawriter says...

Hi,

I have just posted the first chapter for my book the Descendant. I would like reviews please, either fair or harsh but constructive. I'm specifying it although I don't need to; you guys are great.

In return, I would love to review other writers' work, just pm me to let me know.

Thank you and I hope you enjoy the chapter

Tanya

P.S was I suppose to post a link to it directly or something? If yes, I don't know how but you can find it through my name, right?

83 Reviews

Reviews: 83
Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:14 pm
Fruits_Basket99Tohru says...

OK, Tanya, I had the same problem as you a few days ago! So here is the link to the topic thread that tells you how to do this sort of thing: Links Hope this helps! :D
"We're all born with selfish desires, so we can all relate to those feelings in others. But kindness is something made individually by each person...so it's easy to misunderstand when others are trying to be kind to you."
--Fruits Basket Book 1, page 134

Do you need a review?

770 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 770
Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:06 am
borntobeawriter says...

It does, thank you! :D
Tanya

166 Reviews

Reviews: 166
Tue Jun 13, 2023 11:03 am
DreamyAlice says...

Hello, I am one of the res crew mods here on YWS. This is a message just to inform you that I will lock and archive this thread as it is not active anymore. We have to archive and lock the inactive threads to keep the forum organized so no worries if you'd like to reopen it at any point in the future please contact a current resources moderator, we would be happy to reopen it for you ^-^

-ALICE
Imagination is a superpower. Use it well!

"The bird that would soar above the level plain of tradition and prejudice must have strong wings. It is a sad spectacle to see the weaklings bruised, exhausted, fluttering back to earth."
— Kate Chopin, The Awakening