z

Young Writers Society

Explosive Reviews (Seriously... They're Dynomite)

273 Reviews

Reviews: 273
Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:18 pm
Explosive_Pen says...

Wheee! Hi!
I know I have a WRFF thread lurking around somewhere in the depths of deep dark deepness. But it's lost and feeling rather neglected since I didn't review during JulNoWriMo, so it ran away from me. So sad, I know.
Anywho! You'll find that I'll often forget to check this thread, so if your request goes long unnoticed, don't hesitate to PM me. I'll try to check up on this as often as I can, but I have the memory of a goldfish.

You can read about what I will and won't review and my review style in the Instructor Specialties thread, or, if you're a lazy bum like me, I'll just tell you here. ^^

I'll review pretty much anything as long as it's not:
1) Historical fiction
2) Manga
3) Lyrics
4) Horror
5) Scripts
6) Obscenely long (Actually, that depends... you might just have to wait that much longer for your review)

You can ask me to do a line-by-line or an overview, or both (I'll most likely end up doing both regardless ;) ). You can also ask me to focus on specific things, like grammar, characters, plot, et cetera.

Alrighty then. So I'll leave you now with this small insight:

Go Grammar Nazis, Go!
"You can love someone so much...But you can never love people as much as you can miss them."

216 Reviews

Reviews: 216
Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:59 am
asxz says...

Hi, could you please take a look at: http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/topic53251.html many thanks! ありがとございます<--- if that' just boxes to you then don't worry! Thanks again!
::XoX::KeepWriting::XoX::

GENERATION 29: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Writing is 3% talent and 97% not being distracted by the internet

180 Reviews

Reviews: 180
Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:22 pm
pudin.junidf says...

Hi Explosive!!

I was wondering is you could review this poem please?
topic53456.html

It's called The War wind

Thanks for your help
Les sanglots longs
Des violons
De l'autonne
Blessent mon coeur
D'une langueur
Monotone.

Verlaine

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:25 pm
wookielover17 says...

Hi Explosive!!! I was um wondering if you could review my story "Learning the Truth" (I suer it's not as corny as it sounds!!!) I would really apriciate it if you could focus on the grammar, charecters and plot. If that's ok? You don't have to review all of the chapters if you don't want to. The one I really want reviewed is Chapter six. But I'll post a link to the Prolouge just in caseyou wat to read all of it so you wont get lost. If you don't want to read all of it you can just skip right to chapter 6. No problem with me. Here it is:

viewtopic.php?t=49812

Hope you like it and thanks!!! (sorry about how long this is. I tend to ramble. :lol:)
“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”

370 Reviews

Reviews: 370
Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:15 am
empressoftheuniverse says...

Hello, I was wondering what your definition of horror was. Not for this story that I want you to review, but a future one...
Anyways, 1,658 words. Scarecrow.
viewtopic.php?t=53343
Naked I came from my mother's womb, and naked I will depart.
*Le Bible
Royal Reviews Here!

356 Reviews

Reviews: 356
Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:08 pm
*writewatiwant* says...

Penny =D

Would you mind taking a look at my new story? It's romantic fiction, for a change xD
post633778.html#p633778

Hum, you'll have to read the first chapter <.<
topic55860.html

Thanks!
- Kat <3
Piglet: How do you spell love?
Pooh: You don't spell it. You feel it.

The Buddy System Check us out!

19 Reviews

Reviews: 19
Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:26 pm
KanenRenoir says...

Could you review the first chapter of my fantasy novel. If you will, thanks.

topic58466.html
Men's reach should exceed the stars... else, what's a heaven for?

147 Reviews

Reviews: 147
Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:23 pm
LookUpThere says...

topic58409.html

It's called the Janitors -- Prologue. Could you please review? I thought the name would be a hook, it was before...

130 Reviews

Reviews: 130
Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:46 pm
*coco says...

Hey Explosive! I hope you could check out my story Of Loss and Love, it's a romantic. There are nine chapters so far, I know that's kinda long but I would really love to hear your take on the story. Here's the link for chapter 1:
http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/topic53716.html
Take as long as you need!
*coco
"Do you know what my heart says now? It says that I should forget about politics and be with you. No matter what. You're a true Queen, a Queen any King would kill for." - Prince Francis ♕

166 Reviews

Reviews: 166
Tue Jun 13, 2023 11:04 am
DreamyAlice says...

Hello, I am one of the res crew mods here on YWS. This is a message just to inform you that I will lock and archive this thread as it is not active anymore. We have to archive and lock the inactive threads to keep the forum organized so no worries if you'd like to reopen it at any point in the future please contact a current resources moderator, we would be happy to reopen it for you ^-^

-ALICE
Imagination is a superpower. Use it well!

All we can do is our best, and hope that it was enough.
— CandyWizard