Young Writers Society

(reviewer) Bard for hire

17 Reviews

Reviews: 17
Sun Feb 11, 2024 1:40 am
View Likes
humblebard1 says...

The bard returns!
Tell me if there's anything I need to know about your work, if you want me to review it in a certain way or focusing on specific elements, and give me a link to it! I shouldn't take more than two days to finish a review, and if I do I will let you know in advance. Please include (if needed, and you don't want a bog standard review) your song request too! Any of these can be slightly tweaked if you wish :D

Ballad: a longer review, which will include some extra topics you can specify

Ditty: a short and sweet review that gets to the point

Your Song: a fully customised review; you can specify anything down from the length to the structure I use, just remember to let me know of everything you want, so I don't forget anything

Lute Opera: better for longer pieces; the FULL package. The bard shall rant as long as he needs to, in this case.

Brisk Biography: the song to pick if you want advice/ overviews of your characters

Vicious Mockery: if you want as much constructive criticism as possible, this might be your bag. I doubt you'll take 1d6 psychic damage, either :D

Musical: a set multiple reviews (no more than three at a time, please) can be stacked with other song requests

I will review anything you need, from novel first drafts to sonnets; if you have any more questions, you can find me by the hearth strumming my lute, so feel free to ask.
Cheers, people of YWS!

Despite everything, it's still you.
— TobyFox