Young Writers Society

Luke's Reviews

27 Reviews

Reviews: 27
Thu Oct 07, 2021 4:43 pm
View Likes
lukekazey says...

Hi y'all!

If you're wanting a review on your work, then you've come to the right place.

I review poetry and short stories mainly, but if there's anything besides that that you'd like reviewing, pop in a request and I'll let you know whether I can review it or not.

I will NOT review novels/chapters (sorry).

I don't require anything in exchange for my reviews, but if you are so inclined, please feel free to review any of my poems, that's always appreciated.

My general review structure is: what I liked, suggestions for improvement, and finally a general overview. (I sometimes start with my interpretation of the piece as well, just depends)

Feel free to look at some of my previous reviews, and if I look and sound like someone you'd like a review from, then please drop a request below.

Yours,
Luke

91 Reviews

Reviews: 91
Fri Oct 08, 2021 3:17 am
AlyTheBookworm says...

Hey Luke!

Could you please review my most recent poem Infancy? Also, let me know which poem of yours you'd like me to review in return c:

27 Reviews

Reviews: 27
Fri Oct 08, 2021 7:27 am
View Likes
lukekazey says...

Of course @AlyTheBookworm ! and honestly, I don't mind, whichever takes your fancy, or none of them at all :)

Reviews: 0
Sun Dec 18, 2022 12:13 am
elli4975 says...

I think you'll enjoy my short story that incorporates poetry too! A Warm Embrace

34 Reviews

Reviews: 34
Fri Jan 06, 2023 10:26 am
Mikatsune says...

Hello, could you please review my short story (The AI War)? Thank you very much!
This is my first published work, so it may not be so good. :shock:

I always knew that deep down in every human heart, there is mercy and generosity. No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.
— Nelson Mandela, Long Walk to Freedom