z

Young Writers Society

The 'grim is coming for you.

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:56 am
wetumbrella6 says...

Hi.

I would be glad if you can review the first chapter of my novel named "Jaime".

It is 9k words long.

Here's the link to it:

Jaime (working title) chapter 1

thanks so much for considering

365 Reviews

Reviews: 365
Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:27 am
Fishr says...

Hello!

I am in search of a pair of eyes who have experience with character development and flow. This is a short story, historical fiction, but don’t worry, it’s not daunting. It is graphic because the theme is how my main character was born. I hope you’re ready to sink your fangs into something a little different. 😊

British Love, Boston Affection (part II) (Rated R)
The sadness drains through me rather than skating over my skin. It travels through every cell to reach the ground. I filter it yet strangely enough, I keep what was pure and it is the dirt that leaves.

Reviews: 3
Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:08 am
Jude085 says...

can you please review my work.
Scar

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:53 pm
Miraculor77 says...

Hi! I was wondering if you could check out my novel, Code: Delete. It has 16 chapters so far. Here's the link to the folder in my portfolio where I keep the chapters:

profile/Miraculor77/portfolio/474462
The most recent chapter is at the top and the following chapters are in numerical order.

You don't have to review everything, but I would really appreciate it if you could review my more recent chapters.

- Mira
I'd rather die than live without passion.
- Jungkook

I do reviews: Reviews by Mira

Owning our story can be hard but not nearly as difficult as spending our lives running from it. Embracing our vulnerabilities is risky but not nearly as dangerous as giving up on love and belonging and joy—the experiences that make us the most vulnerable. Only when we are brave enough to explore the darkness will we discover the infinite power of our light.
— Brené Brown