z

Young Writers Society

Authorian's any work review thread

73 Reviews

Reviews: 73
Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:32 pm
Authorian says...

Hello! Authorian here, I like to think I'm good at reviews. I'm good at noticing little grammar errors. I can express how the story/poem made me feel. I'm fine with virtually any genre. I can give reviews as few as 250 or as many as 2500 words. I'd be happy to accept pay besides the honor of reading or work and what I get automatically. But it is up to you. You can get me quickest by contacting me over the chat. But if you just post or PM me I'll get the message. Please include the name of your work. Or the link to it. You can request a minimum number of words but you don't have to. If it's a chapter beyond the 7th of your story. I may decline, or have to ask you to be patient as I'll want to catch up with the story. My preferred genre is Humor, Mystery, Action/Adventure, Romance, and Sad. But again, anything works.
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. A man who does not read has only one life, and even that he may not live

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:30 pm
NerdBird says...

Hi! I'll be brave and let you test the waters with the first chapter of my novel!
I have revised it based on all current comments and suggestions so another take on it at this stage would be beneficial! :)
Thanks!
The Shifties Chapter 1 - Found - REVISED

433 Reviews

Reviews: 433
Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:27 pm
TakeThatYouFiend says...

Does the Queen watch Doctor Who?
Pwetty pweese?
You know that studded leather armour in films? Nobody wore that. I mean, how would metal studs improve leather armour?

Your hesitation suggests you are trying to protect my feelings. However, since I have none, I would prefer you to be honest. An artist's growth depends upon accurate feedback.
— LCDR Data