z

Young Writers Society

Need review on a fantasy novel

87 Reviews

Reviews: 87
Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:47 pm
Alchemist says...

Hi there!

I don't have many chapters out; first few got enough reviews so I suggest reading through and reaching the last published of my work.

I would ask you to tell me your most sincere opinion. If I completely suck, if my storyline suck, if you think its cliche, just spit it out, I beg you. Writing is really important to me, but I can't distinguish myself if it's worth to have hopes and expectations for or if I should keep it as a hobby.

So, just remember when you saw a really bad writer, wherever, and remember whatever you wanted to tell them, but you couldn't becouse you are such a good person. Well, on me I ask you to not hold back at all.

Since I'd really like one person to really get deep into my story, I offer you the same if what you are writing is a fantasy novel. I don't think I'm qualified to review anything else, so this proposal is only to fantasy writers, I guess. I'm willing to go to the absolute details to your story if you can try to do it with mine.

I really hope at least one person will answer my call, my story didn't get too much love and I can only guess why.

-Sincerely, Alchemist

A man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest.
— Paul Simon