z

Young Writers Society

SubtleSanity's sublime shed

475 Reviews

Reviews: 475
Wed May 28, 2014 5:19 am
Apricity says...

So, I have two scales of reviewing. I either sugarcoat the entire piece because is just too good, or I rip it apart mercilessly. Is usually the second one, even though I like to consider myself as fair in my reviews. I will tell you MTV honest opinion on something and I will do my best to help you to fix it.

Novels and short stories are what I'm best with and familiar with, but you can request poetry except I'm not very good with it. If you want me to review a novel, please specify a certain area you want me to focus in or just overall. State the type of review you want, now when I say sugarcoat. I mean I will soften my tone and not as harsh and when I say I rip it apart. I just rip it apart. Ne?

Are you ready?
Previously Flite

'And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.' ― Friedrich Nietzsche

~Open for business~

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:29 am
horrendous says...

i'll be the first victim.

The Pact, Chapter Two, Part One

find as many nitpicks as you can and bring them to my attention, and also give me your overall impression of the chapter part. i need brutal honesty and you seem willing to give it. thanks!
hor·ren·dous
adjective: shockingly dreadful; horrible
synonyms: appalling, frightful, hideous

--

Life is like a box of chocolates. Too much will make you sick.

433 Reviews

Reviews: 433
Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:13 am
TakeThatYouFiend says...

Nothing? tis poetry, so do what thou wilt with it.
You know that studded leather armour in films? Nobody wore that. I mean, how would metal studs improve leather armour?

475 Reviews

Reviews: 475
Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:21 am
Apricity says...

@horrendous, getting right to it!

@TakeThatYouFiend, thank you most kindly.
Previously Flite

'And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.' ― Friedrich Nietzsche

~Open for business~

I would rather die of passion than of boredom.
— Émile Zola