z

Young Writers Society

Cookies, Ice cream, Tea, and Reviews!

52 Reviews

Reviews: 52
Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:57 pm
catcha01 says...

Hi, I'm catcha01 here and I want to review your work, if you'll let me. I really am shooting for new items as a knight of the green room and some new shining gold stars under my profile picture.

I will review short stories, poems, scripts, lyrics and the 1st chapter of a novel. I will try to review all your requests in a timely manner and apologize in advance if I don't get to it as fast as I should. Feel free to let me know if I haven't reviewed your piece and its been about 2 weeks.

It isn't mandatory, but if you ever get the chance I would appreciate any reviews or feedback on y work and how I could improve myself. Please don't see this as mandatory repayment for a review, but it would be very much appreciated.

So I hope that you guys send me all your wonderful work for me to read, enjoy, and review. I hope to see your requests in the comment section.

Bye! :D
Last edited by catcha01 on Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Writing alone can be my escape. Writing with others is my idea of fun

22 Reviews

Reviews: 22
Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:32 am
Cairo says...

Hi there. I would appreciate it if you could read my poem that is currently untitled ("Some Kind of Title"). I would, of course, review some of your work in return! Thank you! :)
Shameless Plug: Check Out My Blog?

51 Reviews

Reviews: 51
Fri May 02, 2014 6:06 am
Glauke says...

I would be so grateful if you could take a look at one or both of my newest poems:

Untitled No. 1
absolution

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. :)

Thanks so much!
❁❁❁

be still, sad heart, and cease repining
behind the clouds is the sun still shining

The bigger the issue, the smaller you write. Remember that. You don’t write about the horrors of war. No. You write about a kid’s burnt socks lying on the road. You pick the smallest manageable part of the big thing, and you work off the resonance.
— Richard Price