z

Young Writers Society

NightWolf's Den Of Reviewing

37 Reviews

Reviews: 37
Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:27 pm
NightWolf says...

Hello! I'm NightWolf, and I am a Knight of the Green Room.

I am so bad at making myself review. I need points and I want my next star, but it takes me ages to motivate myself into reviewing. But, if I feel obligated to give reviews, then I will. So! Request for reviews here, and I will give you a nicely detailed review and help you with your writing.

I only ask that you don't spam this thread with a hundred requests (give me someone else a chance :) ). When you request, give me a link, a preferred deadline and what sort of reviewing do you want.

When I mean what sort, it can be these sort of things:
Punctuation
Description
Plot
Characterization
Ect...

Also, tell me if you want me to be strict, a little less, or pure encouragement. This is so I don't upset any of you, or leave you upset that I wasn't criticizing your grammar enough.

SO REQUEST AWAY!!!!
"We're all just stories in the end. Just make it a good one, eh?" The Eleventh Doctor

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:49 pm
NerdBird says...

Id love it if you could review my short story Zom-Brawl
:)
Anytime this week would be fine, but the sooner the better so I can edit/make changes :)
And have at it, review everything if you feel you must :)
and be a little bit less than strict: P

Thanks! :)

37 Reviews

Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:46 pm
NightWolf says...

@NerdBird
Thanks for requesting. I'll do it tomorrow, since it's ten o clock here and I'm on a tablet. At a quick glance, it looks great!
"We're all just stories in the end. Just make it a good one, eh?" The Eleventh Doctor

433 Reviews

Reviews: 433
Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:31 pm
TakeThatYouFiend says...

Greetings Whovian! You didn't say if you did poetry or not, so if you don't please ignore this!
Then again it is pretty accessible.
Would you like an apple pie with that?
It is rather humourous.
I would like you to review harshly, but stating when something is opinion. :-)
You know that studded leather armour in films? Nobody wore that. I mean, how would metal studs improve leather armour?

37 Reviews

Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:23 pm
NightWolf says...

Ah, yes!
@TakeThatYouFiend
Thanks for reminding me! I do poetry as well!
I'll get it down right after NerdBird's.

37 Reviews

Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:12 am
gauravkundu32 says...

hey there, I need review of the chapter I just wrote so i request you to review this Diakrino- the darkness within (chapter 2) and if possible please also review the first chapter as well. I'd be highly grateful to you.Thanks.
Always Hope for the BEST

'Like' and 'equal' are two entirely different things.
— Madeleine L'Engle, A Wrinkle in Time