z

Young Writers Society

How to Join a Usergroup

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Tue Aug 29, 2006 12:52 am
Snoink says...

Okay! One of the really super neat features of YWS are the usergroups. Yes. If you're logged in, you'll see a small tiny graphic at the very top that says "Usergroups." Upon clicking this, you're confronted by an amazing amount of cool usergroups. There's Evandor and Computers and Character Development... everything you want, it's there, and if you want something else, no sweat! You can always make another usergroup with your topic in mind.

But you'll find something weird about these usergroups. Unlike the other forums, which you can post on if you're logged in, you can't post in them. Oh, woe!

No, instead you have to join the usergroup first. To do this, look at the main page of the usergroup, you know, its forum part, and towards the top there should be a button that says, "Join Usergroup." Click it and then wait. The usergroup leader will have to accept you first, before you post, but that shouldn't take too long.

So check them out, see what you like, and then join a couple of them! You'll have to wait a little, but it's well worth it... honest. ;)
Last edited by Snoink on Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

114 Reviews

Reviews: 114
Tue Aug 29, 2006 12:57 am
David Guinness says...

Great tip, Snoink.

And the majority of the UGs are open, so any member can join.
David Guinness

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425

647 Reviews

Reviews: 647
Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:59 am
Alteran says...

Be an active member of the groups you sign up for too!
"Maybe Senpai ate Yuka-tan's last bon-bon?"
----Stupei, Ace Defective

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:26 am
Snoink says...

Edited!
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

i love me some swole chickens
— yosh