z

Young Writers Society

New Literary Page

1220 Reviews

Reviews: 1220
Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:37 am
Kale says...

For the record, I was talking about a link that lets you sort by time at will.

It's only if the above is too difficult to implement that sorting oldest>newest for the Works with 0/1 Reviews and the Archives would make more sense.

And while I'm here, a count of all the works in a section would also be nice for reasons Rosey mentioned.
Secretly a Kyllorac, sometimes a Murtle.
There are no chickens in Hyrule.
Princessence: A LMS Project
WRFF | KotGR

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:05 am
Nate says...

One of the changes I made was to put no limit on the timeframe for 0 / 1 reviews. So you could, with enough time on your hands, go all the way back to 2004. This being the case, sorting from oldest to newest wouldn't be helpful.

But, that may be a mistake to have it go back so far. Thinking about it now, there's definitely a feeling of satisfaction when seeing the 0 review list empty, which is only possible when you limit the timeframe. So... I'll go ahead and do that, and add sorting by time for the 0 & 1 review sections.

192 Reviews

Reviews: 192
Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:24 am
View Likes
Aet Lindling says...

Nonsense! What if electricbluemonkey or freakforchrist logs in, shocked and dismayed to see their 2004 piece still unreviewed? I must protest to this inconsiderate and crude procedure!
dun worry
it's all gun be k

425 Reviews

Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:43 am
View Likes
Nate says...

Aet Lindling wrote:Nonsense! What if electricbluemonkey or freakforchrist logs in, shocked and dismayed to see their 2004 piece still unreviewed? I must protest to this inconsiderate and crude procedure!

For mentioning EBM and freaforchrist in the same sentence, the comment of the year award goes to Aet.

425 Reviews

Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:58 am
View Likes
Nate says...

So the fruit of the sort by time suggestions is the Green Room!
greenroom.php

“Though lovers be lost, love shall not; And death shall have no dominion.”
— Dylan Thomas