z

Young Writers Society

Report a site bug

103 Reviews

Reviews: 103
Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:59 am
Burrow says...

There is a bug for me, I don't know if anyone else has got it, but whenever I click on New posts, and I want to change pages, it always stays on one, or the same number.

Don't know why...

Jack
“The end of suffering does not justify the suffering, and so there is no end to suffering, what a mess I am, I thought, what a fool, how foolish and narrow, how worthless, how pinched and pathetic, how helpless."

~Extremely loud and incredible close

70 Reviews

Reviews: 70
Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:16 am
Pan says...

Okay, so I lied! There is an issue, whenever I click then 'home' option from the side menu, there are apparently no feeds. Hm.

That is, in the YWS forum.
I AM THE PAN.
BEWARE MY KITCHEN UTENSIL-Y GLORY!
Formerly 'PenAndSword'

21 Reviews

Reviews: 21
Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:59 am
KayKayKoala says...

When I click on my drafts, it says I don't have any. But I click on published works, and when I click on it, It tells me its a draft and to publish it, I need to click publish it, but that buttons not showing up..
I know things CAN get better
I think I even know that they WILL get better
But how am I supposed to make it through, UNTIL they get better

Put the blade away sweetie

60 Reviews

Reviews: 60
Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:18 am
View Likes
kingofeli says...

It seems that a lot of users' works are no longer showing up, are being told that they are marked as private or drafts, or just aren't there anymore.
Feel free to just randomly message me, I get bored easily.

I'm a black, non-binary transgender boy, who is a Christian witch (tentative for now). I'm also a panromantic asexual. I sell poetry; contact me if you're interested in buying poems from me.

254 Reviews

Reviews: 254
Sun Dec 07, 2014 5:32 pm
IamTraunt says...

@kingofeli - I am having the same problem. I am not sure if it is because of the update, but every time I go to look at works I knew were there, they are gone. :/
Before you judge me...
Make sure you're perfect.

"Good friends, good books, and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life.”
― Mark Twain

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:18 pm
Nate says...

@kingofeli and @IamTraunt ->> Can you provide links? I'll go ahead and take a look at it now.

60 Reviews

Reviews: 60
Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:29 pm
kingofeli says...

Nate wrote:@kingofeli and @IamTraunt ->> Can you provide links? I'll go ahead and take a look at it now.

Well, just for one example, this work (Anomaly: Chapter 1.1) by Truant shows up with this message;
Sorry, but this work is currently unavailable as the author has made it for their eyes only.
Feel free to just randomly message me, I get bored easily.

I'm a black, non-binary transgender boy, who is a Christian witch (tentative for now). I'm also a panromantic asexual. I sell poetry; contact me if you're interested in buying poems from me.

425 Reviews

Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:19 pm
View Likes
Nate says...

@kingofeli and @IamTraunt ->> The issue should be fixed now. It was an error with the way the Green Room was pulling works after a user clicked on the "Load more works" button. Instead of pulling publicly available works, it was pulling works that were set to private.

767 Reviews

Reviews: 767
Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:37 pm
SpiritedWolfe says...

I think another bug that there is is that when a work in the portfolio is marked as private, it won't show up there, but it can still be accessed with a link. On the other hand, if it's not marked private is will act so, but show up in the portfolio.
[insert really cool and fun quote here]
Check out my novel shenanigans.
Or request a review from me.

[she/her]

1085 Reviews

Reviews: 1085
Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:29 am
View Likes
Mea says...

On the View New Threads page, I have recently tried to click on several works and have been told that they are saved as drafts, so I can't access them. I don't know if it's supposed to do show works saved as drafts or not, but it seemed like it might be related to the problems people put above, so I thought I'd mention it in case it is a bug.
We're all stories in the end.

I think of you as a fairy with a green dress and a flower crown and stuff.
-EternalRain

I think you, @Deanie and I are like the Three Book Nerd Musketeers of YWS.
-bluewaterlily

425 Reviews

Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:14 am
View Likes
Nate says...

@Wolfare1 and @Meandbooks ->> Thank you both for your reports! The issues should be resolved now, but let me know if the problem continues.

83 Reviews

Reviews: 83
Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:24 am
EscaSkye says...

Nothing pops up in the related works thread for me, though I'm pretty sure there should be.
Not anymore.

91 Reviews

Reviews: 91
Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:07 am
FireBird99 says...

I'm not sure what version I'm on but I am on the Internet Explorer thing. What's going on is my works aren't showing up in my portfolio. I have published them and my points were taken and everything. I have quite a few reviews on the first one but they both disappeared and no one can see them in my portfolio except me. When I marked them private they popped up for someone else but they couldn't write or read it. I'm not sure what's happening....=)

Thanks for reading and possible helping =P
FireBird99
One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain.

I'm not quiet. I'm just plotting.

425 Reviews

Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:17 am
Nate says...

@FireBird99 ->> I just checked and both of the works you've submitted show up for me just fine in your portfolio. What may have happened is that there was a temporary bug with portfolios this past weekend, but the bug has been fixed now.

91 Reviews

Reviews: 91
Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:23 am
View Likes
FireBird99 says...

Oh awesome! Thank you so much =). By the way, I love how quick you replied to my complaint or...site bug XD.
One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain.

I'm not quiet. I'm just plotting.

It’s not unorthodox, I thought it was beautiful.
— Jimi Hendrix