Reviews: 667
Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:50 pm
Messenger says...

it is! Thanks! :)

508 Reviews

Reviews: 508
Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:50 pm
dragonfphoenix says...

So I found these weird hyperlink glitches in this piece: The Necromancer's Reckoning: Chapter 11
They're not in there intentionally, and they don't lead to anything. Is that a bug? (I've noticed it on a few other pieces as well.)

Also, just a quick check in on the IE chatbar issue. I've got IE 11, so I don't know if it's just me/my browser or what. Thanks!
D.F.P., Knight Dragon

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:18 pm
Nate says...

What's going on is that they're caused by a malware program that the author has on their computer, and the links are being inserted when the author has the work open in their word processor program (e.g., Microsoft Word or LibreOffice Writer). Once uploaded to YWS, the links themselves are completely harmless, but if you see a work with those links, let the author know that they need to run a malware scan.

494 Reviews

Reviews: 494
Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:37 am
Holysocks says...

Nate wrote:All issues with the publishing form should be fixed.

Thanks @Nate! You're awesome!!!
100% autistic

102 Reviews

Reviews: 102
Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:19 pm
BellaRoma says...

I'm posting a blog entry but I don't think it's accepting the image I've added. The image symbol is there but I can't see the image.
It wasn't inappropriate or anything. Maybe the file is too large?
You cannot train yourself to notice,
To feel pain, and swallow fear

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:35 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

@BellaRoma if you could do what's specified below:

Nate wrote:IMPORTANT
For best results
- Include your browser and version.
- Time problem occurred.
- A detailed description of what happened. What section were you on? What were you doing? What were you trying to do?
- Your operating system.

The more information, the easier it is to help you!
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

102 Reviews

Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:36 pm
BellaRoma says...

I was using the image bb code on the blog entry.

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:42 pm
View Likes
crossroads says...

@BellaRoma ~ for the [img] code to work, your image and its URL needs to be in the proper format.

Your image's URL right now is this:

Code: Select all
https://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&site=imghp&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1366&bih=673&q=red+hair&oq=red&gs_l=img.1.2.0l10.1450.1775.0.3921.3.3.0.0.0.0.197.197.0j1.1.0....0...1ac.1.48.img..2.1.194.vc_V70dNyV8#facrc=_&imgdii=_&imgrc=iqMNYHmEr_hQvM%253A%3BnW0vBH56vItxmM%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Flovelybella.com%252Fwp-content%252Fuploads%252F2013%252F02%252Fred-hair.jpg%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Flovelybella.com%252Fbella-reads-red-hair-tips%252F%3B500%3B333

which, when opened, leads to a Google images page full of different pictures, and one just being selected. For the image to be displayed, it should end with a .jpg extension or alike. You can get that by clicking "view image" when you select the picture on Google. Then it will give you an URL like this:

Code: Select all
http://lovelybella.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/red-hair.jpg

which can easily be displayed as a picture with [img] tags.
• previously ChildOfNowhere
- they/them -
literary fantasy with a fairytale flavour

102 Reviews

Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:44 pm
BellaRoma says...

Thank you. I'll do that.

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:21 pm
Auxiira says...

Hey Nate! Seeing as this was kinda a mod thing, wasn't too sure, but 'kay.

Chrome
Um, around 23:00 GMT+1, but I'm pretty sure it's been going on for longer
Windows 7... I think.

Detailed report (well you asked for it...):
In the Character edit, for the SB section, there's the 'Owner of this Character' box. And it would be amazing to be able to use this (say if someone dropped out but passed on their character) , but for some reason, it doesn't work. Keeps on Bouncing back to the actual owner (in this case, me >.> ) @Omniclysm tried it too...

It's on this SB: The Harbingers of Revolution [Closed/Started]
See how all of the characters belong to me? We've tried to change that. sarah Palmer is meant to belong to Omniclysm, Sam Lennox to Craz, Scott Parker to Lumi, and there are quite a few others...

(we had a thing going on, then afterwards,Omni decided that we could post them on the sidebar, and so I just decided to put them all in, so that it's easier for everyone and they don't have to go messing around... long story...)
You read faster than Usaine Bolt sprints xD - Deanie 2014

I wanted all to sparkle and dance in a glorious jubilee. - Cathy, Wuthering Heights

260 Reviews

Reviews: 260
Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:49 am
TriSARAHtops says...

Hi, I've recently noticed that if I post on someone's wall, I don't receive a notification if they reply to my post. This has happened a couple of times now. I usually use Chrome on Windows 8, or the Android browser on an Android tablet, but it seems to happen regardless of what device I'm using. I'm not sure when it occurred first, but I posted on a couple of people's walls yesterday and both replied, but I haven't received any notifs.
No major problem, but I just thought I should report it because it's a bit weird.

ETA: I just went onto my notification page and clicked the 'see notifications going back 2 days' and they're there now, but this is the first I've seen of them, and there's ones that are from the 6th July that I never received notifications for, and have only popped up when I've clicked onto 'gooing back 2 days'.

Thanks.
if we wait until we're ready
we'll be waiting
for the rest of our lives

Reviews: 0
Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:07 pm
Marc says...

Hey nate,

Marcus here, I need to check: there's this issue i've been encountering in the chatroom with increasing frequency whereby the name's of peopleon the chatroom disappear, moerover the leftmost private conversation i'm having with someone in the chatroom will disappear completely and be replaced with the grey background design of the online bar in the chatroom. Is there a reason for this? I'm using chrome and windows 8.1. Unfortunatley I can't seem to find the exact version of chrome i'm using. Could you help me out?

Marcus

191 Reviews

Reviews: 191
Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:04 am
carbonCore says...

- Include your browser and version.
Chrome 35

- Time problem occurred.
5:00 AM Eastern Time

- Your operating system.
Windows 8.1

- A detailed description of what happened. What section were you on? What were you doing? What were you trying to do?
I can see the "delete comment" on everyone's walls, anyone's comment, but only if one of my own comments appears on that particular page of the wall. Pressing the button causes the comment to be deleted/hidden by javascript, but refreshing the page reveals the comment was not deleted and is still there. Probably not a very serious issue, just a cosmetic one, but still felt like I ought to report it.
_

60 Reviews

Reviews: 60
Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:43 am
queerelves says...

My WriterFeedPad isn't working for me. Whenever I click on "WriterFeedPad Account" it takes me to a screen with "Create New Pad!" and a message about YWS instead of the log in screen. I've always had this problem, but I'm not sure why.

I included an attachment of the screen it takes me to.
Attachments
one.PNG
This account proudly supports lgbt* rights.

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:45 am
View Likes
Nate says...

Hey everyone, sorry I haven't been responding to site bug reports in the past few days. I planned to take care of these tonight, but it's been a hectic day and I'm about to crash. However, I will be getting to these tomorrow.

If you have a Kuzco in your life and they don't turn into a llama, bail.
— Alan SeaWright