z

Young Writers Society

Get Your Copy of the Young Writers Literary Journal

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:06 am
View Likes
Nate says...

The Young Writers Literary Journal - brimming with brilliant artistic efforts - is now available on Amazon!

For the UK: http://amzn.to/n2FF2X

For the USA and everywhere else: http://amzn.to/nDEo70

It's only $0.99, so purchase multiple copies ;)

cover.png
cover.png (69.58 KiB) Viewed 794 times

But I Don't Have A Kindle!

Don't have a Kindle? No problem. Get a FREE Kindle Reading App for your PC, Mac, iPhone, iPod, iPad, Android, Blackberry, Pre, or Touchpad: http://www.amazon.com/gp/kindle/kcp

Can't download an app? No problem! As long as you have Google Chrome or Safari, you can just use Kindle Online:
https://read.amazon.com/

Why Should I Get A Copy?

The Young Writers Literary Journal features beautiful poetry, intense narratives, and whimsical short stories. Moreover, some of the artwork within is simply astounding.

Plus, buying a copy is a cheap and easy way to support young writers and the Young Writers Society. So take a chance today, and dive on in!

When is the next edition?

The submission period for the next journal is December 1, 2011 through January 31, 2012. It'll be released in summer 2012, so if you would like to be included in the next Journal, start now! And to ensure it's a success again next time, buy one this time.

425 Reviews

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:47 am
Rydia says...

Awesome!
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

1087 Reviews

Reviews: 1087
Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:01 am
View Likes
Sins says...

Nate wrote:Already in the top 5 in Poetry!

http://amzn.to/nl6VOV

World domination, my lovelies. World domination. :twisted:
I didn't know what to put here so I put this.

262 Reviews

Reviews: 262
Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:11 am
View Likes
ultraviolet says...

Just got my Kindle version! I don't suppose there's a list of the author's usernames, huh? Because it'd be nice to see who wrote what, since I don't know most people's real names. :)
"Blah blah blah. You feel trapped in your life. Here is what I am hearing: happiness isn't worth any inconvenience."

~asofterworld.com

537 Reviews

Reviews: 537
Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:11 pm
Evi says...

Is there a way to buy multiple e-book copies on one Amazon account that you're aware of? >_> I have this Amazon giftcard (from the YWS Olympics, ironically enough) but every time I try to buy another copy it tells me I already have one!
"Let's eat, Grandma!" as opposed to "Let's eat Grandma!": punctuation saves lives.

425 Reviews

Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:07 am
Nate says...

Evi wrote:Is there a way to buy multiple e-book copies on one Amazon account that you're aware of? >_> I have this Amazon giftcard (from the YWS Olympics, ironically enough) but every time I try to buy another copy it tells me I already have one!

Heh, I ran into the same problem. You can always create multiple Amazon accounts, but if you feel like purchasing more, you can gift it to others. I'm not exactly sure how gifting works, but if you like under the 'Buy with one click' button, you'll see something like 'Give this as a gift.'

But, don't worry about it! Although, it does give me an idea.

243 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 243
Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:59 pm
View Likes
Blink says...

Nate wrote:
Evi wrote:Is there a way to buy multiple e-book copies on one Amazon account that you're aware of? >_> I have this Amazon giftcard (from the YWS Olympics, ironically enough) but every time I try to buy another copy it tells me I already have one!

Heh, I ran into the same problem. You can always create multiple Amazon accounts, but if you feel like purchasing more, you can gift it to others. I'm not exactly sure how gifting works, but if you like under the 'Buy with one click' button, you'll see something like 'Give this as a gift.'

But, don't worry about it! Although, it does give me an idea.

I've found a way, I think! If you go to the "manage your Kindle" section of your account, then the book library, and press "delete from library" under the "actions" option list, you can buy it again - it deletes it from all the devices that have it (computer + Kindle, or whatever). However, it only works if the journal isn't in the "pending deliveries" section (on the left). If it is, just switch on/synchronise whatever device hasn't received the first copy yet.

I've bought four, I think (if that method works as it should...). :)
"A man's face is his autobiography. A woman's face is her work of fiction." ~ Oscar Wilde

“Sorry about the blood in your mouth. I wish it was mine. I couldn't get the boy to kill me, but I wore his jacket for the longest time.”
— Richard Siken