z

Young Writers Society

Change The Way You View YWS

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Fri Apr 14, 2006 3:40 am
Nate says...

The first big change is now pretty much done. If you go to My YWS, go down to 'My Style.' From here you can change three things: the background color (really just the frame), text color in threads, and the background color of posts in threads.

There are a couple bugs that need fixing, but like I said, it's pretty much done.

EDIT: I'll be adding the ability to change colors for all tables, not just posts, tomorrow. Won't right now 'cause I'm tired.

324 Reviews

Reviews: 324
Fri Apr 14, 2006 1:30 pm
-KayJuran- says...

Wow, this sounds fun!! Well done Nate! *claps*
"There you go - sausages à la bread!" - Blue.

488 Reviews

Reviews: 488
Mon Apr 17, 2006 9:38 pm
Meshugenah says...

hehe, I love the inverted skins.. you and Bobo rock, Nate. One thing I noticed (actually.. only bug like thing I've noticed.. ) is the "see who's viewed your profile" button. I got this error message "Template->make_filename(): Error - template file not found: profile_view_user_body.tpl" when I clicked on it.. I tried several skins, and it was on all of them, standared included. Other than that *hugs darkness* my eeeeeyes. :D
***Under the Responsibility of S.P.E.W.***
(Sadistic Perplexion of Everyone's Wits)

Medieval Lit! Come here to find out who Chaucer plagiarized and translated - and why and how it worked in the late 1300s.

I <3 Rydia

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Mon Apr 17, 2006 10:02 pm
Nate says...

Meshugenah wrote:hehe, I love the inverted skins.. you and Bobo rock, Nate. One thing I noticed (actually.. only bug like thing I've noticed.. ) is the "see who's viewed your profile" button. I got this error message "Template->make_filename(): Error - template file not found: profile_view_user_body.tpl" when I clicked on it.. I tried several skins, and it was on all of them, standared included. Other than that *hugs darkness* my eeeeeyes. :D

I wonder what in the world happened to all these missing files... the profile_view_user_body ain't the only one. Thanks though Mesh! I actually did know about this one, but sometimes I need some pushing to get things done :P

It's fixed now, and it should work everywhere. Also, the new dark skins are entirely Bobo. All I did was add it in such a way that the program running the board treats the dark skin and the light skin the exactly same way.

481 Reviews

Reviews: 481
Tue Apr 18, 2006 12:53 am
Bobo says...

Hey, that's a vital part of the process my friend; without you, my skins would be pretty, but worthless.

A woman knows the face of the man she loves as a sailor knows the open sea.
— Honore de Balzac