z

Young Writers Society

My YWS

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Fri Jan 27, 2006 12:12 am
Nate says...

Just finished putting the final touches on My YWS; that is, it should now work in both the YWS standard and dark templates. What it does is first seperate the edit profile page into three different links. This solves two issues: (1) it's easier to go through and (2) there was a problem when you update your avatar and everything going weird; not sure why that was happening, but seperating everything up fixed the problem.

Also added two new features with it:
- My Favorites: This is your watched topics list. Before, you could never see this, but now you can manage the topics that you are watching. Whenever you check "notify me when a reply is posted," you are watching that topic.

- Buddy List: Just a neat feature that doesn't do too much, but you can make a list of your buddies on YWS. To add someone just click "buddy" in their profile or when they make a post. It does make it a lot easier to pm somebody.

That's it for now. In the future I'm planning to do a lot more with this, although everything else will be optional. One thing that I'm looking into is having your horoscope for that day show up.

There is one problem: the personal photo is not working anymore. But... I don't really care...

Cheers!

shady and rina are systematically watering down the grammar of yws
— Tuckster