z

Young Writers Society

YWS STORE

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Sun Oct 30, 2005 4:21 am
View Likes
Nate says...

Well, after months of speculation, plans, and high level policy talks, the YWS store is now open! It's done through cafepress.com; I've used them plenty of times before and I've always had a good experience with them.

The store is at:
http://www.cafepress.com/ywsstore

Right now, there are journals, buttons, shirts of all types, and teddy bears. If you see something you like, but the logo you want is not on it, just let me know.

Everything, with the exception of two items, is marked up by $2.00. All the profits will be going toward keeping YWS online, especially since I'll be switching over soon to a $40 per month plan (a big change from my current $10 per month plan).
Last edited by Nate on Sun Oct 29, 2006 5:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

481 Reviews

Reviews: 481
Sun Oct 30, 2005 4:43 am
View Likes
Bobo says...

I might just have to buy a hoodie or something. Congrats, Gal, on getting your logo in there, too!

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Sun Oct 30, 2005 5:22 am
View Likes
Snoink says...

Those bears are awesome, lol.
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

863 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 863
Sun Oct 30, 2005 6:06 am
View Likes
Griffinkeeper says...

Christmas shopping just became a whole lot easier.
Moderator Emeritus (frozen in carbonite.)

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Sun Oct 30, 2005 8:41 am
View Likes
Fool says...

All in dollars... i presume i could order something from over the water?
Light travels faster than sound. That is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience

I don't suffer from stress. I am a carrier.

683 Reviews

Reviews: 683
Sun Oct 30, 2005 9:12 am
View Likes
Emma says...

Can you take pounds? >_O If not then I need to ask my papa for some money. He looooves America.

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Sun Oct 30, 2005 12:02 pm
View Likes
Firestarter says...

This is so cool!
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Sun Oct 30, 2005 2:55 pm
View Likes
Nate says...

If you use a credit card, then it shouldn't matter what country you are buying from. For instance, I've bought plenty of stuff from the UK, but I've never had to worry about buying in pounds because the credit card company automatically translated the dollars in my account to pounds. The only difference will be the amount that shipping and handling will cost, which is $7 (roughly 4 pounds) for international orders.

To convert currencies easily, go to www.xe.com.

Random avatar

Reviews: 681
Sun Oct 30, 2005 3:07 pm
View Likes
Sponson Light says...

Hey Bobo, your famous! Sorta
You shouldn't judge a book by it's cover, instead, you should read every single book to see what every book is about before you even come close to judging its viability.

481 Reviews

Reviews: 481
Sun Oct 30, 2005 5:33 pm
View Likes
Bobo says...

Oh, I already knew that.

Random avatar

Reviews: 1160
Sun Oct 30, 2005 5:44 pm
View Likes
Elizabeth says...

CUTE TEDDY BEARS!!!

do they have that size in xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxllllllllllllllllllllll?

128 Reviews

Reviews: 128
Sun Oct 30, 2005 9:48 pm
View Likes
Galatea says...

They're wonderful, Nate! Yay for Bobo and I! I want it all...and can afford none of it. After Christmas, maybe...
Sing lustily and with a good courage. Beware of singing as if you were half dead, or half asleep; but lift up your voice with strength.

Random avatar

Reviews: 241
Sat Nov 05, 2005 2:04 pm
View Likes
Harley says...

I may have to buy a teddy bear :wink:

94 Reviews

Reviews: 94
Sat Nov 05, 2005 3:07 pm
View Likes
Zion says...

OMG this is SO COOL! I MUST have at least *one* item!
Without sensibility no object would be given to us, without understanding no object would be thought. Thoughts without content are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind.

Immanuel Kant
"Critique of Pure Reason"

324 Reviews

Reviews: 324
Fri Feb 17, 2006 12:22 pm
-KayJuran- says...

agreed. very cool. lol i notice you said buttons nate; i guess that's american for badges. :)

hmmm there's stuff i'd like to get from here but i get really fazed by the whole dollars thing. plus i don't have a debit card so i'd have to ask my parents to order it for me... :? i guess i should also wait until i'm a little less broke. meh.

i want the hoodie with the blue sleeves!!! i can wear it when i go to uni. :) :P :)

Writing is like love: the real thing is a lot less romantic
— dragonfphoenix