z

Young Writers Society

Are You Being Logged Out?

16 Reviews

Reviews: 16
Thu Jul 21, 2005 1:41 pm
Happy Lizard says...

I AM SO SMART! I AM SO SMART! S.M.R.T ... I mean, S.M.A.R.T .... *shifty eyes*
When I went onto my Dad's username (you know how when there's more than one person who uses the computer you can have a username thingie each? Yeah, that) it logged me out. When I went back onto my username, it ... DIDN'T! YAY!
So, now El is gonna go on my username, problem solved ... for us, anyway.
~~Honary 11-year old~~

Would you like some bread with your pepper?

See that freak with blood shot eyes and a mole on his eyelid over there?
He is so hot.

I hate peas.

17 Reviews

Reviews: 17
Mon Jul 25, 2005 2:27 pm
janice says...

I am not being logged out at all :)

Janice

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Mon Aug 08, 2005 5:13 am
Snoink says...

I was logged out using the AOL browser. Actually, that's not really true since I never was allowed in. It was quite strange. Since I am not used to that browser, I don't know why it did that, but it did. Also, a while back when I was using IE, I was being logged out. Then again, both times I had a different IP address than usual. Maybe that means something?
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Mon Aug 08, 2005 5:41 am
Supermal says...

Every time I log in, and then try to go into the Literary Forums, it logs me out. I don't think it happens anywhere else though.
~Michelle~
Who needs friends when you've just bought a brand new pen?

"The day, which was one of the first of spring, cheered even me by the loveliness of its sunshine and the balminess of the air. I felt emotions of gentleness and pleasure, that had long appeared dead, revive within me. Half surprised by the novelty of these sensations, I allowed myself to be borne away by them, and forgetting my solitude and deformity, dared to be happy."
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein