Young Writers Society

Report A Site Bug

202 Reviews

Reviews: 202
Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:50 am
Blues says...

Hi!

I've um got two:

-Occasionally, on the featured works, the pictures sometimes ... mess up (seeing as I can't say it in any other way) and show two, constantly flicking back and forwards. It's been happening a LOT but it's usually fixed by a refresh.

-For some reason, I post two messages when I only press it once. Like on Kitty's blog post 'poker face' for example - the most recent time I remember. It happens everywhere and has been going on for a week... :)

Thanks!

202 Reviews

Reviews: 202
Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:54 pm
View Likes
Blues says...

GMT: 5:30 PM to now (18:54)
Google Chrome
profile.php?u=24703&c=351766
YWS keeps blanking out my posts. Eight attempts and it still hasn't worked.

Help... please? :)

Edit - I found out it's because of the pound sign...

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:25 am
shloka19 says...

Hi!
I just did a review of an essay in General articles but didn't get any points for it.
Time of Incident (include your timezone): 8:06 MST
Browser: Firefox
Page You Were On: post944258.html#p944258

Thanks!
“Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate. It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us. We ask ourselves, ‘who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, handsome, talented and fabulous?’ Actually, who am I not to be?”--Marianne Williamson

164 Reviews

Reviews: 164
Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:03 pm
AyumiGosu17 says...

Time of Incident (include your timezone): 11:50 am CST
Browser: Google
Page You Were On: sending a private message
Describe What Happened: I was about to send a private message to Dynamo, and when I pressed SEND, my message was cancelled and I was taken to a "GENERAL ERROR" page, saying SQY General Error "mysql..." I typed the main address back in, and I was brought back to YWS, but "Sorry, the board is temporarily unavailable." I hit refresh about six times, and I got the same message over and over again.
"Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery." Timothy 4:14 KJV

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:07 am
Saga97 says...

Iv'e posted two poems and 1 chapter in a novel, but still it says i have no posts?
Where adventures are made
and hero's are born.
Where villians are slain
and friendships live on.

541 Reviews

Reviews: 541
Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:53 pm
View Likes
Lauren2010 says...

Hey Saga!

This thread is a bit debunk for a while (it being in the archives and all that) since YWS is being renovated and there are likely to be a lot of bugs! Just relax and hang out, most everything will get sorted out soon enough. And if not, there'll most likely be a new Report A Bug thread where you can report things like this, then.
Got YWS?

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:56 am
fireheartedkaratepup says...

I'll just post here since I don't actually want to bug Nate: Vasticity has an annoying glitch that causes him to accidentally repeat himself. (No, he's not pressing 'enter' twice.) It seems to be a him-only problem so I don't know if anything can be done, but since it happens at least once a chat conversation (and happens frequently on his wall), I thought I'd go ahead and say something.

It's been going on since August 4th. I can provide multiple screencaps if necessary.
"Ok, Lolpup. You can be a girl worth fighting for."
--Pengu

Just because you don't feel like a hero in your own story, doesn't mean you're not a hero in someone else's.
— Tenyo