Home » Forums » Community » Serious Discussion and Debate

Assisted Suicide?

Post a reply
593 Reviews

Reviews: 593
Mon Jan 24, 2005 8:04 am
Crysi says...

Ooh.. Sorry Tara.. I won't ask..

The following is kinda graphic, just to warn you.

I was watching TV the other day.. and my dad was flipping through the channels. He stopped on this one horror movie. This lady walked into the bathroom holding a glass and a beer can, and she calls out, "Stan.." Then she looks around. Stan is in the bathtub, with the curtain hiding his face. One of his hands is draped over the tub.. and blood is dripping down his middle finger onto the floor. The lady looks at the sink, where there's a razor. She looks at Stan's other hand.. it's against the tile on the back wall. The tile is smeared with blood, leading to his wrist. At this scene I had to close my eyes so my dad wouldn't see the tears forming, and I felt so sick.. I realized he had slit his wrists. The lady dropped the glass and the beer. I suddenly saw very clearly the image of my pale body on the ground in my room with a few people taking pictures and preparing to take my body.. somewhere. It was the freakiest thing I've ever seen.. Completely cemented my decision to never cut again.

Sorry, had to get that out.. Sorry for being off topic..

Reviews: 3
Wed Jan 26, 2005 4:50 am
alcina says...

assisted suicide well if the person is really sick and there is no cure why not? it should be his decision. like i know someone who is in her 30's and has sickness which is slowly killing her. she is losing total control of her body and soon she will be a vegatable. so why shouldnt she have the choice to die with dignity than to waste away? soon she'll have someone change her diapers for her. why should she suffer till she dies? the doctors have given her another 3 years, but why should she wait that long, and have all that pain and suffering?