Young Writers Society

Home » Forums » Community » Serious Discussion and Debate

Do you actually want a Prince Charming?

Post a reply
269 Reviews

Reviews: 269
Wed May 04, 2011 2:34 pm
SparkToFlame says...

so there are these books called the sisters grimm (love them)
in it fairy tale creatures are real and they call themselves everafters.
The grimm family, everafters and humans live together in a town called Ferry-port landing.
The first grimm Whilehem put a magical barrier around the town to keep the everafters in the town. (for the record most everafters hate the grimms)
The main charecter is Sabrina Grimm. Shes 13 and her parents Veronica and Henry were taken by the scarlet hand (an evil everafter group) Sabrina and her sister Daphne go to ferry-port landing to live with their grandmother Relda Grimm, The Big bad wolf (Relda's best friend) and a 12 year old version of Puck from a Midssummer nights dream. (bear with me, this has to do with the question) Puck is discusting and immature. He is Sabrina's first kiss, first crush everything. Then they go to the future and Sabrina finds out shes married to Puck in the future.

Though she veimently denys it, Puck is her Prince Charming.
With all his faults she loves him and he loves her.

From the same series, they meet Prince Charming, he is stuck up, mean and selfish.
But Snow white still loves him.

I don't think anyone would want that prince charming unless you were snow white.

Its all a matter of mind.
My mother swears that my dad is her Prince Charming and my daddy has a lot of faults.
But they love each other.

I think Prince charming isn't one version.

Its a diffrent version for every girl.

That might not make sense, but it does to me.
I know history. There are many names in history
but none of them are ours.

-Richard Siken

Formerly SparkOfDoubt

37 Reviews

Reviews: 37
Tue May 10, 2011 11:21 pm
lil-mizzkitty1 says...

I don't think any girl could handle being with Prince Charming or Romeo because first of all their perfect. Being with someone perfect makes you feel low and jealous and brings out the nastiness in all of us. With people chasing YOUR bf/husband whatever you'd go mad. My idea of perfection is someone who is just as flawed as me. We both acknowlege our flaws and move forward with them.
Peace out dudes
Kitty
"It is better to write for yourself and have no public than to write for the public and have no self."