Soda rots your teeth! I don't drink it!
21%

Total votes : 38

145 Reviews

Reviews: 145
Mon Nov 29, 2004 11:41 pm
Skye says...

Mountain Dew all the way, baby! :D
"A poet in love is best encouraged in both capacities or neither." ~ Jane Austen, Emma.

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Tue Nov 30, 2004 8:38 am
View Likes
WinterGrimm says...

What I want to know is what happened to the Sprite Remix Tropical flavor. That was my favorite soda and then they traded it for inferiour berry flavor. Why must everything I love turn away from me?!?
That love is suffering is easy to see, for before the love becomes equally balanced on both sides there is no torment greater, since the lover is always in fear that his love may not gain its desire and that he is wasting his efforts.
Andreas Cappelanus, The Art of Courtly Love

830 Reviews

Reviews: 830
Tue Nov 30, 2004 10:01 pm
niteowl says...

What do you mean there's no difference between Coke and Pepsi? Coke is so much better. One time at a baseball game my entire family (on my dad's side) took the Pepsi Challenge. I could still totally tell the difference! Everyone except two (my Yia-Yia and my little sister but they're the family oddballs anyway) picked Coke.

If Pepsi products are the only kind served, I get Sierra Mist. Used to be a Moutain Dew fan but now I think it's too sweet. BTW whoever said Cake is sickeningly sweet, Pepsi has two more grams of sugar than Coke. Also I shall point out for the people who are even more stupid than I am, everything Pepsi makes is an imitation of something Coke made.

Anyway, you want to know the worst pop ever? It's even worse than diet pepsi (total bland-fest). Pepsi Limited Edition Holiday Spice. Think someone ran gingerbread cookies through the dishwasher with LOTS of soap but didn't rinse them, ground them up and put the crumbs in Pepsi. Go ahead and try it for yourself if you want, but get as small a quantity as you can (I don't know if they come in small bottles or cans) and don't put in more than half of the small Dixie cups. You won't need anymore truat me. As one kid put it "It's pre-spiked"

Niteowl

221 Reviews

Reviews: 221
Wed Dec 01, 2004 6:25 am
Elelel says...

Hey! I'm a coke person too! I just wanted to point out that really, they're pretty similar. But I was taking about actually coke vs actually pepsi, when you go on to other drinks by the same companies... coke pulls away and into the lead but a mile (and a half).
Oh, you're angry! Click your pen.
--Music and Lyrics

701 Reviews

Reviews: 701
Sun Dec 05, 2004 1:15 am
View Likes
bubblewrapped says...

Well I dont drink either, because I am allergic (woe is me) to caffeine and artificial sugars. Make me feel queasy :? :( I love Coke though, from what little I've tasted of it. Never had Pepsi. But Ginger Beer is better than both, so there :P hehehehe.
Got a poem or short story you want me to critique?

There is only one success: to be able to spend your life in your own way, and not to give others absurd maddening claims upon it. (C D Morley)

701 Reviews

Sun Dec 05, 2004 1:15 am
View Likes
bubblewrapped says...

Well I dont drink either, because I am allergic (woe is me) to caffeine and artificial sugars. Make me feel queasy :? :( I love Coke though, from what little I've tasted of it. Never had Pepsi. But Ginger Beer is better than both, so there :P hehehehe.

There is only one success: to be able to spend your life in your own way, and not to give others absurd maddening claims upon it. (C D Morley)

701 Reviews

Sun Dec 05, 2004 1:16 am
View Likes
bubblewrapped says...

Ack, stupid msgboard...

Reviews: 4
Sun Dec 05, 2004 2:56 am
View Likes
Gracey13 says...

oh come on...
coke!!!!!
pepsi tastes like....diet coke with water in it...which is good....just not hte diet part.
ANYWAYS
coca cola is better :arrow:

221 Reviews

Reviews: 221
Thu Dec 09, 2004 10:32 am
View Likes
Elelel says...

I think the pepsi company would be pretty dissapointed with the current results of that poll! Heheheheheh... stupid pepsi company...
Oh, you're angry! Click your pen.
--Music and Lyrics

64 Reviews

Reviews: 64
Wed Dec 15, 2004 4:11 am
View Likes
Elocina says...

HEY!!!
i stand with the few who like Pepsi. My entire FAMILY prefers Pepsi...i like Sprite, too, but i'm less picky with the other flavors. Pepsi's my favorite. Don't care what the rest of you think...Coke's OK, but it is sweeter.
All-in-all, i'll drink anything without alcohol (which I've legally had and didn't care for). Even got to start liking Club Soda.

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Thu Dec 16, 2004 3:54 am
View Likes
dele24 says...

Yep i'm definately a coke person, its coke all the way.

BTW how long does it take you to drink 6 shots of coke? It took someone in my class 6.8s but I reckon we could have got faster, we just ran out of coke

439 Reviews

Reviews: 439
Thu Dec 16, 2004 4:26 am
View Likes
Meshugenah says...

lol, idon't usually drink soda, but if i do, i'll go for pepsi :wink:

this one time a friend drank 17 sodas in a night..

94 Reviews

Reviews: 94
Thu Dec 16, 2004 10:32 am
View Likes
Zion says...

FANTA EXOTIC! AHHH.... *moment of statisfaction* I love fanta! :D :D :D Not pepsi (I do like pepsi twist though), not coca cola (I do like coca cola-light :D :D :D :D :D :D ) fanta!fanta!fanta!fanta!fanta!
Without sensibility no object would be given to us, without understanding no object would be thought. Thoughts without content are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind.

Immanuel Kant
"Critique of Pure Reason"

418 Reviews

Reviews: 418
Sat Dec 18, 2004 4:39 am
View Likes
electricbluemonkey says...

Okay, Arvy...how many sodas did you exactly drink? *Looks at a dozen bottles and three cans lying on the ground*...uh-oh...its going to be a long week...

Hmm, Fanta is pretty good, especially grape and orange. Those are one of my favorite sodas, I also like (other than Coke and Pepsi) Mountain Dew, Sprite, and Dr. Pepper.
Gotta a find a woman be good to me,
Who won't hide my liquor, try to serve me tea.

401 Reviews

Reviews: 401
Sat Dec 18, 2004 4:42 am
Nate says...

Arvandor wrote:FANTA EXOTIC! AHHH.... *moment of statisfaction* I love fanta! :D :D :D Not pepsi (I do like pepsi twist though), not coca cola (I do like coca cola-light :D :D :D :D :D :D ) fanta!fanta!fanta!fanta!fanta!

lol, the Fanta commercial they always show in the theatres is funny. But, can't say I care for their soda much...

Lately, I'm finding the only soda I can drink is diet coke. Anything else makes me really sick. It's strange 'cause I used to love coke, and now I can't drink it anymore :(
Owner, Founder, Site Administrator

YWS on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/youngwriterssociety
Twitter: https://twitter.com/yws_gazette
Tumblr: http://ywsgazette.tumblr.com/

Got YWS?