Which is worse?
You decide.
Don't eat paste-
Alexander Rougeau

47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:19 pm
Shauni says...

I'm a really big fan of guitars(I do play it too...) and I know that these two brands are constantly "in war". I think that everybody says that Gibson is the better- is the most famous. I don't have the experience and ability to say what's the best. For me and for what I now, Gibson is the best. It is always coming up with new ideas and technologies to make better guitar and it's world wide known for it's quality, style and fame. I do think Gibson is the best.

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:09 pm
AlexR3Dwater says...

Well, it all depends on what level of playing you're on.
Don't eat paste-
Alexander Rougeau

47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:11 pm
Shauni says...

Of course, that changes everything, but I think that the"pros" prefer the Gibson. Do you play guitar? What do you think?

163 Reviews

Reviews: 163
Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:04 am
Kit says...

Gibson, although Fender has all the hype, unless its one of the really really early Fenders, they're a bit fun.
Of course nothing is truly hardcore unless its made by Lyon and Healy.
Princess of Parataxis, Mistress of Manichean McGuffins

73 Reviews

Reviews: 73
Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:50 am
View Likes
BarrettBenedict says...

I gotta go with the Gibsons on this one. They're real blues playing guitars, they've got flexibility and expression that I've never quite found in fenders. Generally I prefer the action, and just the signature way the weight sits when you play one sitting down, with the neck drooping. Plus, Gibbies are just sexier. Don't believe me? Look up any '79 Les Paul burst and try not to mess your pants. So Gibbies all the way, though I don't see this as a genuine debate, as it is all a matter of preference.
"Is", "is." "is" — the idiocy of the word haunts me. If it were abolished, human thought might begin to make sense. I don't know what anything "is"; I only know how it seems to me at this moment. -Robert Anton Wilson

261 Reviews

Reviews: 261
Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:23 pm
567ajt says...

I'm a Fender guy myself. Although I have an Epiphone Dot, my favourite has and always will be my Fender Jazzmaster.
The Nation of Ulysses Must Prevail!

If you don't like Mikko, you better friggin' die.

The power of Robert Smith compels you!

Existentialism ftw

Adam + Mikko + Emoti

When you greet a stranger look at his shoes.
Keep your money in your shoes.