Young Writers Society

Home » Forums » Community » Serious Discussion and Debate

Diet Pills

Post a reply
122 Reviews

Reviews: 122
Thu Jan 27, 2005 9:42 pm
Brian says...

Here's an interesting article in the Washington Post that closely relates to what's being talked about here:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/ar ... Jan27.html

It's just about how small movements, such as fidgeting or just standing up to stretch, can mean the difference between being lean and obese.

My thoughts on Paris Hilton is that she is absolutely hideous, and let it be known that men do not like skinny women. The problem with skinny women is that there's nothing to grab onto, nothing to hold. You hold her hand and all you feel is her skeletal structure. No, skinny women are not attractive whatsoever to most men.

Galatea: I don't think you need to worry about society's perceptions of beauty. You look absolutely amazing in your pictures on the post your own pic place... you definitely have a very natural, very attractive beauty.
If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Isaac Asimov

128 Reviews

Reviews: 128
Thu Jan 27, 2005 9:53 pm
Galatea says...

aww, brian....

Everyone worries about it though. I have never met someone who has not worried about how their body is percieved through the microscope of society. I'm generally very confident about my apperance. It's really only a problem when trying to buy clothes, since I'm shorter and really. . . hippy.
Sing lustily and with a good courage. Beware of singing as if you were half dead, or half asleep; but lift up your voice with strength.