z

Young Writers Society

How's this idea sound?

172 Reviews

Reviews: 172
Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:11 pm
Laure says...

Hullo all, I have another idea twittering in my brain. So, here goes.

Rye Harrington has an annoying habit of recording down people's features and addresses she finds interesting. (In short, she's just a stalker). But one day, when she finds that random events are showing up in her notebook. She realizes she is seeing the future of those whom she can record.

Little does she know,she is not the only one. There are others out there, hunting her, to compete all for the ultimate prize.

So, what do you'll think? This sounds interesting?

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:55 pm
View Likes
Rosendorn says...

Pretty much all ideas are interesting.

If you are interested in it, write it. Do not care what we think about this for now. You have to be the one who wants to write the story. Ideas in their raw state are either all the most boring things or the most interesting things.

Execute it.

Follow your own passion, not ours.
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:16 am
Iggy says...

I think that idea sounds amazing, and I would so read it.

The idea is great and unique. I say go for it! The truth is, not everyone is going to find the idea interesting, because we all have different levels of what catches our attention. But if you have confidence and you're sure about this, go for it! Write it for those who haven't read this topic yet and those who will love the story once it's written. And, if that isn't enough, write it for me! I would love to read and critique this for you. :)
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

172 Reviews

Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:24 am
Laure says...

@Iggy thanks so much! That means a lot to me! :)

347 Reviews

Reviews: 347
Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:51 pm
OliveDreams says...

I agree with Iggy. I think this sounds unique and so so interesting! But this sort of book as me written all over it so I may be a little biased :)

You could take it in so many different directions! Do all of these people actually all link back to her at some point? Is she writing the future of others whilst intertwining her own future along with theirs without knowing it?

What do these 'others' want from her? Do they want to use her power of 'sight'? Or do they want to stop her from seeing something that no one should know about? EEEEEE I'm excited about this!

Let me know how it's going won't you?

Olive <3
"There is a dead spot in the night, that coldest, blackest time when the world has forgotten evening and dawn is not yet a promise."

172 Reviews

Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:50 pm
Laure says...

Sure! Thanks OliveDreams!:D

Maybe we're all just complex human beings with skewed perceptions of each other.
— Ventomology