z

Young Writers Society

A little bunny came to me last night....

21 Reviews

Reviews: 21
Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:51 pm
Ravenboy says...

I actually had this idea when I was in trade seven, but I gave up on it. But two years later, I thought why not give it another try and mash it up a little just here goes nothing. :D

Carina lives in a world of assassins, political unrest and dangerous threats from unknown territory. Ten year ago, a great fire at the national archive killed her family. Leaving her orphaned and utterly alone.

Now, ten year later as the top assassin of Izar, she receives a calling card from the prey that had once escaped her clutch. She sets out to find this outlaw whom had murdered many people, and yet when she does. Things seems to be spiraling out of control, as she learns her history, her purpose to be here. She wonders.... If this world she lives in real? Or is there another world, like the one she supposedly came from?

(is a very rough idea, but do you guys think readers would read it? Thanks! ) :D
The woods are lovely, dark and deep. But I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep. ~Robert Frost

560 Reviews

Reviews: 560
Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:06 pm
Tenyo says...

Why wouldn't they?

The more important question is 'do you want to write it?' Writing a novel is super hard work and millions of them get left to rot in a dusty draw because their author could never finish them.

If you enjoy it then you can put the effort in to finish it and make it amazing. Any plot can do if it's written well- but the hardest part of writing well is writing at all.

It's up to you what you make of it.
We were born to be amazing.

21 Reviews

Reviews: 21
Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:25 pm
Ravenboy says...

Ah, good question. I do want to write it, badly...guess I will give it a Mowing Owl Elixer then. :)
The woods are lovely, dark and deep. But I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep. ~Robert Frost

If you know what the tip of a shoelace is called, Congratulations, you watched Phineas and Ferb!
— FireEyes