z

Young Writers Society

Inspiration

99 Reviews

Reviews: 99
Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:25 pm
smile says...

HEY GUYS ..HMMM SO I WAS TRYING TO WRITE A SONG AS USUAL ..BUT SUDDENLY I FELT LIKE ALL THE WORDS AND IDEAS ARE GONE ...SO WHAT DO YOU GUYS DO ...HOW I GET INSPIRED!!!!!
a friend is the person who knows the song of your heart , and he can sing it to you when you forget the words

"asma"

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:30 pm
View Likes
Dreamery says...

Capital letters. Capital letters everywhere...

Everyday for a Warm-Up, my Language Arts teacher gives us a picture and a theme and he just lets us write. It works for short stories, but I'm sure it'll work for a song, as well. Songs are meant to tell a story and a story can be translated into a song. You should try that.

46 Reviews

Reviews: 46
Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:16 pm
View Likes
EnigmaticSpirit says...

I like to observe the world around me. That's where I usually get my inspiration from. If not, then it's from reading other people's works.
Words cut deeper than knives.

560 Reviews

Reviews: 560
Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:40 pm
View Likes
Tenyo says...

Sounds like writers block. Check out this thread!

The Uber Writer's Block Thread
We were born to be amazing.

99 Reviews

Reviews: 99
Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:07 pm
smile says...

thank you all
a friend is the person who knows the song of your heart , and he can sing it to you when you forget the words

"asma"

here is the deepest secret nobody knows (here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud and the sky of the sky of a treee called life; which grows higher than the soul can home or mind can hide) and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart i carry your heart (i carry it in my heart)
— e.e. cummings