z

Young Writers Society

Transformation Story Plot Idea

363 Reviews

Reviews: 363
Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:21 pm
DreamWork says...

AdmiralTyler wrote:He suddenly begins to transform into a one month old baby, force to re-live his life from that age.

Well?

very interesting idea, but I wonder what will happen after he turned into a baby! :shock:
Dream high

Reviews: 0
Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:50 pm
AdmiralTyler says...

Well, now that I read all of your thoughts, I've decided that I will continue forward with this idea, but make it a novella. Basically, the parents have gone on a date and they won't be back until 1 A.M. So, this kids invites a couple of friends over and they decide to pull out this old board game from the basement and one of the kids gets transformed into a baby while playing. The kids are stuck there until the parents get back, which means they'll have to find some way to get this kid back into his regular age before the parents get home. While the ids are trying to find out a way to get him back to normal, they also have to take acre of him and there are no baby supplies at all in the house. So one of them has to go to the store and get some stuff for this baby.

Again, this is a revised idea for a novella format like I said. What do you think? Better or worse?

Note: Parents leave at 7 P.M. and the kids begin playing shorty afterwards. Which means they are stuck with that baby until 1.
Master of Puppets I'm pulling your strings
Twisting your mind and smashing your dreams
Blinded by me, you can't see a thing
Just call my name, 'cause I'll hear you scream

560 Reviews

Reviews: 560
Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:50 pm
Tenyo says...

Sounds great! Let us know how it goes.
We were born to be amazing.

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:57 pm
Rosendorn says...

It sounds a lot more interesting! This could work in webcomic format, as well, just as an aside.

Good luck!
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

Reviews: 0
Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:26 pm
AdmiralTyler says...

Rosey Unicorn wrote:It sounds a lot more interesting! This could work in webcomic format, as well, just as an aside.

Good luck!

Thanks! I would do a Web comic on this, only if I could draw good, do you know someone that might be able to do one for me? I could put that along with my novella as a visual for people to look at.
Master of Puppets I'm pulling your strings
Twisting your mind and smashing your dreams
Blinded by me, you can't see a thing
Just call my name, 'cause I'll hear you scream

Turn your demons into art, your shadow into a friend, your fear into fuel, your failures into teachers, your weaknesses into reasons to keep fighting. Don’t waste your pain. Recycle your heart.
— Andréa Balt