z

Young Writers Society

New Club in Town

806 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 806
Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:10 am
Aley says...

I had this crazy idea the other day, that I don't have a quick way to contact collaborators on a massive scale.

Instead of pining away at the Storybook forums (when I don't exactly want to storybook), or staring at novels (which might not even have active members), I created a home for collaboration. As for poetry, well, I've just been using the black chat bar, but that only works when people have access to it. I don't want to only write poetry with poets who have specific access, so I needed something more solid. This Guild will help fulfill that missing connection, if enough collaborators join.

In this home there's a place for everyone to find someone who can write with them. In the forums, we have different areas for people to go to find others specifically interested in what they want. Currently we have Poetry Peeps, Novelist's Notch, and Other Occasions. If we need more sections, we can expand.

Please join the guild if you're interested in finding people who want to collaborate. It could be anything from chapter/poem/letter/short story/character swapping to storybooks.

Take a look: The Guild

Some people file their [tax] returns inside of a dead fish.
— John Oliver