z

Young Writers Society

Critique Partner

Reviews: 0
Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:10 pm
RebeccaZeno says...

Hi, I am looking for a critique partner- or more than one- for some help on my first draft novel. I'll give you the "insides" once we start talking.

Of course I'll also read yours if it- I hate saying it this way but- is a related genre or in my taste of writing. (I'm not a picky reader so I'll like most pieces)

Thank you!

Rebecca
"Don't give up after you've put your effort into trying"
"If you love someone, put their name in a circle; because hearts can be broken, but circles never end." Karen Amanda Hooper, Grasping At Eternity

Reviews: 2
Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:29 pm
WinterAngel says...

Hello there!

Would I, maybe, be one of your critique partners? Although, I haven't done anything exactly like this before; the only thing I've done regarding actual critiques were garnered towards short stories. So, I thought I'd throw that out there, just in case you'd rather have someone more experienced with novels. :)

--Addison
"The higher up you go, the more mistakes you are allowed. Right at the top, if you make enough of them, it's considered to be your style." -Fred Astaire

Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:44 pm
RebeccaZeno says...

WinterAngel wrote:Hello there!

Would I, maybe, be one of your critique partners? Although, I haven't done anything exactly like this before; the only thing I've done regarding actual critiques were garnered towards short stories. So, I thought I'd throw that out there, just in case you'd rather have someone more experienced with novels. :)

--Addison

I'd love to have you! Maybe you could learn a few things on this "journey" :) I'll personal message you in a minute.
"Don't give up after you've put your effort into trying"
"If you love someone, put their name in a circle; because hearts can be broken, but circles never end." Karen Amanda Hooper, Grasping At Eternity

Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:08 pm
jcamer says...

message me?

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:13 am
Rosendorn says...

@jcamer This thread is for people who have completed works and are looking to review another completed work, as a trade. It is not a co-writing thread.
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

806 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 806
Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:52 am
Aley says...

I am going to hop on the tree and dance here. I would like to trade a fantasy journey story with someone. I plan on tree writing it so plotting help will eventually turn up. The first run through is done though. For the first few chapters, see Searching For Security in my profile's portfolio.

I will read just about anything.

gonna be honest, i dont believe in the moon
— sheyren