Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:03 pm
kwameagyapong says...

i write when i want to clear my mind.

65 Reviews

Reviews: 65
Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:20 pm
View Likes
deleted17 says...

Anything And Everything:) I like to observe people( which is quite entertaining at times) I like the stuff that people say when they have adrenaline rushes. Sometimes it is funny, other times it's weird. But I always will remember what my friend said while she was a judge for a drawing contest. " I want details! I want roses, vines AND COOKIES! I think I just spit out a romance novel..." I not letting that go, it just to funny.
Have your chin up, and speak up.Otherwise, nothing will get done.And what you need to say, will never be heard.Just be confident in what you say, and stand by it

31 Reviews

Reviews: 31
Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:50 am
View Likes
KaiTheGreater says...

I have a seriously split personality. Whenever I'm having trouble trying to make the two sides cooperate, I grab my pen and turn them into characters. That way, they can fight it out on paper and I get to stand back as the reader and look at things from outside the story to see who's argument seems to work better.
Formerly DragonLily and RoseAndThorn

16 Reviews

Reviews: 16
Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:44 am
Idrinkink says...

For me, Its quite different. Writing is my passion and no matter what I am doing, My mind is always pondering over the art of writing.

I go to a market- I should describe this.
I read about a book- I should write about this.
I am annoyed- Writing would help.

But there are times when I dont feel like writing, even when my mind says that I should. Thats when, I go on tumblr and thats where the inspiration comes from. It comes from books, nature and solitude.

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:37 pm
Semoyia says...

I don't know, It's just there. Usually I'll be sitting there reading, or watching a movie, or just blanking completely and something will pop into my head and I have to write it down, and once I do it's hard to stop it from going on. Sometimes the story has to do with what I was doing at the time, like with "Marrianne", and sometimes it has absolutely nothing to do with anything i had done all day like with "Novanna". I think for me it's just an irresistible urge that I have to follow, whether i'm particularly good or not.

394 Reviews

Reviews: 394
Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:43 pm
KnightTeen says...

I see situations in real life, books, movies, television, and I think, what would have happened if a different crucial choice had been made.

I build my stories around that choice.

Or I'm just really emo at the time.
Screw Yolo. I'm a cat. Nine lives losers!

I think I used to be HomeschooledTeen

Reviews: 0
Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:02 pm
AdmiralTyler says...

My inspiration to write usually comes from something that usually interests me. For example, I got the ides to write a story based off of this comic I stumbled upon: http://okayokayokok.deviantart.com/art/ ... -299599358

I thought it would make a heck of a story and heck, maybe even a novel, who knows!
Master of Puppets I'm pulling your strings
Twisting your mind and smashing your dreams
Blinded by me, you can't see a thing
Just call my name, 'cause I'll hear you scream

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:03 am
horrendous says...

i just have a really vivid imagination and i thought i'd get a reference from others on my mental state.
hor·ren·dous
adjective: shockingly dreadful; horrible
synonyms: appalling, frightful, hideous

--

Life is like a box of chocolates. Too much will make you sick.

13 Reviews

Reviews: 13
Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:19 am
GlitterGabbi says...

I just get a feeling to write :3

One Piece inspires me. The story is soo kewl! *0*
[Insert Signature Here]

Maybe we're all just complex human beings with skewed perceptions of each other.
— Ventomology