z

Young Writers Society

Historical Fiction/Playwriting

16 Reviews

Reviews: 16
Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:13 pm
CarolineNaveen says...

Hello Everyone!
I am a great admirer of historical fiction and love reading it. The form of writing that I enjoy historical fiction playwriting style. I write for the stage. :D I'd love to start a review circle with some other people that write scripts or historical fiction novels/short stories. For everyone that gives me a review I'll give you a review back!
~Caroline Naveen

Random avatar

Reviews: 56
Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:39 pm
View Likes
Cole says...

Hey, Caroline, I write historical fiction, too! Message me whenever you need a review.

-Hayden

16 Reviews

Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:36 pm
CarolineNaveen says...

Hey thanks :D. I do have something actually that's for a class project but it's a historical fiction script.....let me know if you are interested. It's a little long though so if you have something that is a little lengthy also that I could review almost as a trade that would be great! Send me a link to something of yours and I'll send you a link to mine :D.

308 Reviews

Reviews: 308
Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:33 am
View Likes
AlfredSymon says...

Oooh! I love historical fiction AND scripts! I'd enjoy reading some of your works, although I'm not sure if I can give a good review about it. I'm not that good in either branches of writing :D .
Need some feed? Then read some! Take a look at today's Squills at In the News.

The Tatterdemalion takes a tattle!

"Stories are like yarn; just hold on to the tip and let the ball roll away"

159 Reviews

Reviews: 159
Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:03 am
View Likes
Skydreamer says...

I also really like historical fiction and actually have started writing something really close to my heart that is historical fiction. (Don't have it with me now)

But I would love to take a look at your work! :D (generally I'm not the best reviewer but I like reading, and will be honest and nice!) And I had to write a script for school work too, although that was Shakespeare and it was short, but I don't mind scripts at all and find them rather entertaining. :P Anyways, I'm here if you need me!
I believe in that, which is not seen.
I call it truth, faith, hope, life.

~~~~Sometimes life beckons us to be different~~~~

I used to be known as thewritersdream, but now my dreams have taken flight

16 Reviews

Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:28 pm
CarolineNaveen says...

Thanks you guys I can't wait to read some of the stuff you've written also! I have one script posted in my profile already that you can check out it's a little long though, and I'm starting another one for a ten minute playwriting contest that should take place during WWII. I'm here for you guys also so if you'd like me to read anything of yours I'd be more than happy to :D.

Time is not your best friend - unless you use it wisely.
— Marco Pierre White