Good ****
No votes
Absolutely amazing *****
No votes

Total votes : 0

Reviews: 0
Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:47 am
KainFlemont says...

Hello, I have written a book that has had nothing but good reviews but it's friends and family. i want people here to give it a read (if you would not mind) I am 17 and in school at the moment, but if you would kindly read the submission (it's currently under further editing for the final copy to be published by Alpha Wolf) If you enjoy the submission and would like the full unedited book i will send it. Thanks for reading.

The book is about vampires and is set in a fantasy world (along with references to earth) known as the vampire isles.Let your mind imagine as the words enter your eyes.

Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:50 am
KainFlemont says...

Sorry forgot the attachment haha.
Attachments
Blood of a blue heart submission.rtf
(48.92 KiB) Downloaded 22 times

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:01 pm
crossroads says...

I would strongly suggest you submit it as a literary piece, so we all can properly review it. I gave it a look, and personally I must admit I have quite a lot to say - but it's not as clear this way as it would be if it was in your portfolio and I could quote the parts I'm talking about and whatnot.
I'm rather sure it applies for other people here as well ;)

If you don't want to submit your works, because of copyright issues or something, I can try to review it here or via PMs ^^
• previously ChildOfNowhere
- they/them -
literary fantasy with a fairytale flavour

Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:31 pm
KainFlemont says...

Okay, well I cannot acces the file just yet because i do not have a computer at home. But i am getting one soon, so hopefully then i can do this for you. :) thanks for the information.

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:21 am
Rosendorn says...

If it's over 10,000 words, stick it here. That forum gets you in-depth reviews on your work.
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:04 am
KainFlemont says...

Thank you for the help :) will do ASAP.

Perfection is lots of little things done well.
— Marco Pierre White