z

Young Writers Society

GENESIS - A prequel

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:00 pm
gearmaster154 says...

I am currently working on nailing out the final details for the prequel to my developing novel, Shattered Skies. Set in the near future, Shattered Skies tells of the Second American Revolution. The weakening and furious middle class lash back against their tyrannical ruler, Edward Michael James, led by a team of enhanced soldiers. The first of these enhanced soldiers, Edward seized control after a series of physical and mental augmentations during Project: GENESIS. The prequel will highlight Edward's earlier years through flashbacks and his transformation into a super-soldier falling into insanity.

As I work on the prequel I will be happy to answer anyone's questions and will be updating my profile with bits and pieces.
"Your persistence is admirable, however I fear your campaign is in vein. Your arrogance has led to your own demise, and generations after you will feel the consequences of your failure. Your revolution ends here." - Edward James

308 Reviews

Reviews: 308
Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:42 am
AlfredSymon says...

Why not make it a part of the novel itself :D ? I think I'll like that better, because it will put more meat in the story. You can even scatter those memories around the main story, to build more background! Just a suggestion! But if the prequel is really lengthy, a separate unit is the way to go!
Need some feed? Then read some! Take a look at today's Squills at In the News.

The Tatterdemalion takes a tattle!

"Stories are like yarn; just hold on to the tip and let the ball roll away"

"I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
— Lewis Carroll