z

Young Writers Society

Self esteem

46 Reviews

Reviews: 46
Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:48 pm
queenofscience says...

(Ok,if i posted another one,don't read. I can't find it anyways.)

Well,in my sci fic book in the second book,my MC ( a famous scientist,Dr.Ember) gets made a prisoner at fortress Tannin. My MC ( Dr.Ember ) is wanted for questing. her cell ( which is controlled by a computer system ( think smart house) and next door neighbor to her cell is a women from New York named Radia Fee Curie.

I always knew that Radia is very unhygienic, but i'm trying to think why. I was thinking about her having a low self- esteen
I always imagened her accadentaly knocking her hygene products into the toilet. And in the end,of the story she gets better hygiene ( i think that some of this is due to my MC befriending her,possabaly teaching her when they were still at Tannin) Radia is a very mean,self- centered person,and originally only worked with Ember in attempting escape because she saved Radia'a life.

Another question. How would you react to seeing 4 times the size of human footprints in the snow? ( Ember was enlarged to 24ft) See,in this scene( and Radia and Ember have become friends by this point) Radia escapes ( need help with thinking of how. Fortress Tannen is heavly guarded/the computer systume would of cought them) and she dashes into the woods. I know she is terrified because of the cold ( she has be tortured for information when questions were not enough,she was forced to tread freezing water.) In

the scene, Radia was not in the lab when my MC and two scientist accadentaly get enlarged. They fight, try to restrain/or kill Ember. Their weight Makes a hole through a wall, they run up a path in a cave that exit to the woods.

Any idea as to what she would do,say. And i imagine that she's paranoid because of the cold. And Radia is very partitive of Ember. And Radia possabaly has Post tramatist stress disorder? Ideas about that?

Oh, and Radia does know about one of Ember's reserch technolges,the shrink ray,among other reserch/medical technolges. So, Radia does not know about Ember or anyone else being rnlarged.But i'm sure that she would be surprised/relived upon seeing her.

Actually,the way i imagine it, Radia possibly has post trmatic stress disorder.
The human mind is amazing, yet beautiful.
I love imagination--and I wonder what life is out there.
I am the science and science fiction guru.

The mind is beautiful, yet brilliant. You can think, create, and imagine so many things.

Eugenics= scientific racism.

Do. Or do not. There is no try.
— Yoda