Oh I think it would be lovely to have you onboard ^^
• previously ChildOfNowhere
- they/them -
literary fantasy with a fairytale flavour

Reviews: 0
Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:50 pm
RebeccaZeno says...

Cspr wrote:I would love, love, love to be part of a critique group. :D

As of now, I normally review short stories and poetry, but I can and will review novels.

On a personal level, I'm about to turn seventeen; I have read a good few hundred books; my favorite genres when it comes to prose tend to be along the lines of speculative fiction with a good mixing of fantastic, science-related, and dark elements; I've had four short stories and three poems published; and I may be the only person who has signed up who is not a cisgendered female, so that could be useful.

I'm okay with PMs, WriterFeedPad, and AIM, if you're still taking people and would like to take me on. ;)

Otherwise? Good luck with your endeavors.

-Cas

Hey! I'd be more than happy to have you! I'll send you something so you can join the club on here xD
"Don't give up after you've put your effort into trying"
"If you love someone, put their name in a circle; because hearts can be broken, but circles never end." Karen Amanda Hooper, Grasping At Eternity

180 Reviews

Reviews: 180
Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:54 am
Cspr says...

Fantastic. Thank you.
My SPD senses are tingling.

Reviews: 0
Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:06 pm
RebeccaZeno says...

clubs/1590 Here's the link for the group, hopefully it works, otherwise I can try to invite you to the group :)
"Don't give up after you've put your effort into trying"
"If you love someone, put their name in a circle; because hearts can be broken, but circles never end." Karen Amanda Hooper, Grasping At Eternity

16 Reviews

Reviews: 16
Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:18 pm
CarolineNaveen says...

Hey! I'm looking for a good critiquing circle to join too! I don't know if this is the place for me though but I'd figure you could tell me. I do very thorough long reviews and if I am garenteed to get a review back sometimes I'll go to the extreme and copy and paste to a word document and add little comment bubbles next to the txt. I'm not a si-fi or fantasy fan though. I write for the stage so everything I do is in script format and I really like to read historical fiction but will turn out good reviews on other forms of writing. Is this the place for me?

16 Reviews

Reviews: 16
Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:19 pm
CarolineNaveen says...

P.S. I've already tried to join your group and it says that my request is awaiting a response :D

19 Reviews

Reviews: 19
Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:48 pm
DiskElemental says...

I'm not a prompt critiquer, but I'll get to your stuff eventually.
A man without a plan, or anything else for that matter. (Except a review thread).

The Twelve Makeovers of Haircules is the stuff of legend. He defeated the Erymanthian Beard. One could say it was a hair raising adventure.
— KateHardy