Anyone wants to be interviewed?

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:23 am
View Likes
crossroads says...

.. On the blog, I mean.
Web of Worlds, the one down below in my wonderful signature ^_^

We're looking for young writers (what a shock), both published and still waiting to be, prose or poetry, fiction or non-fiction. The interview won't be very long, we'd talk over mail or the messages here, and if you're interested, here's what we'll need:

Your name (or pen name if you don't want your real one to be known),
Your age,
Your short (really short) bio**
Some info about your work (what do you write, have you published anything, if yes, what was it?)
A picture of yourself and/or* picture(s) related to your work ~ covers, character sketches, stuff like that
A piece of your writing ~ can be a poem, a quote, a small part of your story or novel, anything that shows who you are as a writer :smt001
Contact (mail, Skype name, Facebook or twitter account, whatever) - something that will be made public on the blog and through what our readers can contact you if they wish, doesn't have to be the same as the one we're using to talk)

You don't have to write anything about it here, just if you send us the message, please write that you did so in here, so the thread doesn't disappear :mrgreen:
When we have that information, we will send you the list of questions, wait for answers, put together the whole thing and upload it to the blog ^_^

*if you really don't want your picture to be shown, you can send us only the cover/character one. But we'd like to see your face too, as that way readers will probably feel more connected and, therefore, more interested in you..

**please keep the bio and all the info at least mostly related to writing. Tell us how did it get into your life or such, and act friendly - I'm not looking for CVs ;) You can say what school(s) you finished and things like that, just don't forget that the blog focuses on writing and other artistic stuff :smt001
We may not use all of the bio/book info in the opening of the post - you may still be asked about it to repeat it during the interview, but this way we know what to ask you about :mrgreen:

Please send the pictures, and if you wish everything else too, to
webofworlds.awesome@yahoo.com

Oh. And if you were wondering, 'we' are me, @indieeloise and @AlfredSymon , my wonderful new co-authors :pirate3:

Yours,
Aria
Last edited by crossroads on Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
• previously ChildOfNowhere
- they/them -
literary fantasy with a fairytale flavour

184 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 184
Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:50 am
View Likes
veeren says...

Ooo! I'd love to be interviewed :D
I'll probably send you a message tomorrow.
Maybe.
Hopefully.
With any luck.
^.^
"Love is the name for our pursuit of wholeness, for our desire to be complete."
-Plato's Symposium

80 Reviews

Reviews: 80
Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:55 am
View Likes
polinkacreations says...

Hey there!
What a wonderful opportunity, I'd love to be interviewed! :D
My 'portfolio', as to say, is coming soon!
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:09 pm
View Likes
crossroads says...

Awesome! :D

I'm looking forward to talk to you, people!

I edited the first post a bit, btw.. Added mail and stuff.. See you ^_^
• previously ChildOfNowhere
- they/them -
literary fantasy with a fairytale flavour

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one.
— Leo J. Burke