z

Young Writers Society

Need Help!!

19 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 19
Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:49 pm
Chuck10931 says...

Hey I need help writing a story I need some people to write a story for a Minecraft adventure map if ya can help add me on skype NZ_Gaming. I need a story that I can use within the physics of Minecraft and build it if you want to help please reply or just add me on skype!

You need no knowledge of Minecraft if you want to learn more goto this website:
http://minecraft.net/
Or this one:
http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Minecraft_Wiki

If you don't want to add me on skype just PM me or email me at 99percentkiwimade@gmail.com

I need help writing the story I want to write it but I have been really focused on building the map so I haven't been able to write any!

I'm looking for sort of action Sci Fi. If you think of something I don't really care what it is I can change the map to that topic!

I need a story that can at least cover about 5 hours of adventure map It can be shorter but that is the length I would like the map to be!

If you do help there will be full credit towards you for the story!

http://youtu.be/MmB9b5njVbA

This is the main part of the project so far!
http://imgur.com/a/yARoZ#0

Thanks
~Chuck10931
Last edited by Chuck10931 on Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:20 pm, edited 5 times in total.

1220 Reviews

Reviews: 1220
Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:08 pm
View Likes
Kale says...

Do you need help writing the story, or are you just looking for people to write the story for you? What kind of story are you looking for? How long and involved?

Details would be helpful.
Secretly a Kyllorac, sometimes a Murtle.
There are no chickens in Hyrule.
Princessence: A LMS Project
WRFF | KotGR

19 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:06 pm
View Likes
Chuck10931 says...

I need help writing the story I wan to write it but I have been really focused on building the map so I haven't been able to write any!

I'm looking for sort of action Sci Fi. If you think of something I don't really care what it is I can change the map to that topic!

At least enough to cover about 5 hours of adventure map It can be shorter but that is the length I would like the map to be!

What do you mean by How long and involved?

If you do help there will be full credit towards you for the story!

696 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 696
Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:22 pm
Audy says...

If you're looking for a story revolving around the map, maybe it would help if you show the map?

19 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:36 pm
View Likes
Chuck10931 says...

That is exactly what we are not wanting.

560 Reviews

Reviews: 560
Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:35 pm
View Likes
Tenyo says...

I don't understand 'five hours of adventure map', or anything to do with Minecraft :p

I think for a request this specific it would be much more helpful if you explain what specifically it is you're trying to create, which parts you're doing/have done, and then find someone who can fill in the rest.

Also, dude, don't put your skype ID, and definately not your email address, on random internet forums. Out thar be monsters, and all that jazz.
We were born to be amazing.

19 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:56 am
View Likes
Chuck10931 says...

The Skype and email have been made for this project and will be closed after it's finished.

Ok ill fix this up later.

19 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:25 am
Chuck10931 says...

Tenyo wrote:I don't understand 'five hours of adventure map', or anything to do with Minecraft :p

I think for a request this specific it would be much more helpful if you explain what specifically it is you're trying to create, which parts you're doing/have done, and then find someone who can fill in the rest.

Also, dude, don't put your skype ID, and definately not your email address, on random internet forums. Out thar be monsters, and all that jazz.

I'm trying to create an adventure map. It's going to be based on the story so when the story has been finished I will finish the map but so far I have done some building there is a link to what I have done in the main post!

Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you'll start having positive results.
— Willie Nelson