z

Young Writers Society

I want to publish this short story

22 Reviews

Reviews: 22
Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:27 pm
Xyra says...

So I wrote this story and I really love it. I want to publish it but a) I don't know where, b) I need more people to review it so I can edit it. Will you post where I could publish my story, Maia, topic91761.html . Please and thank you!! <3
More Than Words Can Say
Forever Yours
Xyra Pekkala

PS I will love you forever if you review my story Maia (revised version!)
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=92852
I'll review something of yours in return :P

202 Reviews

Reviews: 202
Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:12 pm
View Likes
Blues says...

Er... maybe you could in Teen Ink? I'm not good with that, sorry :P

Why not try Will Review for Food? That's Community>Will review for food. Post on one or two people's threads and they'll review it for you. Make sure it's just one or two though - it's the forum rules (two requests every few days).

Hope I helped! :D

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:46 pm
View Likes
Rosendorn says...

These lists might help your publishing search.

Also, pick up an issue of Writer's Market, by Writer's Digest. It shows a ton of markets and agents you can send your story to, in order to get published. It's a bit pricy, but very much worth it if you want to start seriously looking at publishing. Make sure you research publishers that take exactly what kind of story you're wanting to publish, so they are more likely to publish your story.

Get ready for a lot of rejection, either way. Competition is fierce, and it can take years to get the skill where you're actually publishable.
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

22 Reviews

Reviews: 22
Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:58 pm
Xyra says...

Thanks! And I know it will take me a while but this is what I want to do with my life, so I'd best get started.
More Than Words Can Say
Forever Yours
Xyra Pekkala

PS I will love you forever if you review my story Maia (revised version!)
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=92852
I'll review something of yours in return :P

*surprised scream* Aaaaah, NaNo!
— spottedpebble