z

Young Writers Society

New Storyline =P

Random avatar

Reviews: 4
Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:42 pm
MeganJ2012 says...

The Story of What if Road -based on a true story-:
3 best friends were on a 2 mile walk to one of their house. As they came near the road that seperated the town and the country, each made whatif statements without much thought. As time goes on they become frightened to see that they're scary whatifs are coming true. Follow their journey revealing the whatifs, and what happens when somebody takes it as a joke...

----

I was thinking about making an addition to that, featuring a gaurdian angel's point of view. This angel would completely Admire them, the way the walk, talk, how they act. She knows their thoughts. the way they feel. She was assigned to them by God, who knew of course that she would have the ulimate love for these girls. The only thing is, I don't want it to become a christian book and maybe its to much for one story. I don't want to over do it.

Reviews: 0
Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:25 pm
Kia says...

Maybe you should give more details and background of each girl and it could work out and not be like a Christian story just watch what you say.

160 Reviews

Reviews: 160
Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:34 pm
Krupp says...

If you don't want it to be a christian story, relax. Just write it and see how it comes out first. Worst comes to worst you can always go back and edit stuff...
I'm advertising here: Rosetta...A Determinism of Morality...out May 25th...2010 album of the year, without question.

Reviews: 3
Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:55 am
AlexMc says...

Write what you like. I am neutral to this storyline as of yet. It can go in a good way or a bad. It is up to you to decide :)
I will never let you fall,
I will stand up for you forever.
I will be there for you through it all,
Even if saving you sends me in heaven.
~ Your Guardian Angel - The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus

The author of my life has some ambitious ideas for me to become a super villain
— FireEyes