z

Young Writers Society

Alien morphs

141 Reviews

Reviews: 141
Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:55 pm
Firestalker says...

So its like this Me and Chirantha are writing a book. Its basically about us with the part about an alien invasion added to give it the fantasy touch and to add a few twists. Of course we are a little better, cleverer and more likable in the book than we are now in real life. So we've almost finished the story and we are editing is now. We are of course going to post some of the chapters here but not the whole book. And we were wondering if anyone had any hints for us? And any pointers? and if anyone wants to read and critique the story then just swear an oath of silence and we will consider giving it to you.
--
Who is not Insane one man ask, the answer being a fool.
Are you Insane the same man asks, - "Oh yes!. The Mad Hatter being saner!"

Random avatar

Reviews: 10
Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:29 pm
Kang227 says...

I'd be happy to glance at the first few chapters and give my feedback. If I can read my friend's fantasy novel, I can read yours. (HIS novel makes Eragon look like a clever and original work. And he's the valedictorian of our school. Writing must not be his thing.)
Hey Daedalus, I'm Icarus. Do your thing, and for God's sake use something better than WAX this time.

382 Reviews

Reviews: 382
Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:49 am
Galerius says...

i would be happy to read the prologue/first chapter and if i like it, i can critique some more.

141 Reviews

Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:16 pm
Firestalker says...

Sure, we will post the prologue in a few days. We could do it sooner if Chirantha came online and gave me the draft f it.
--

402 Reviews

Reviews: 402
Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:28 am
Clo says...

I always thought writing a book with someone would be hard. What do you do about stylistic differences? Well, I'm interested in the product! So be sure to post it!
How am I not myself?

141 Reviews

Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:47 am
Firestalker says...

well its like this. We each write a part of the story ourselves in our own view as two different characters. So we each have a right to half of the book making as both the authors of the book. Get it?
--

A snowball in the face is surely the perfect beginning to a lasting friendship.
— Markus Zusak, The Book Thief