z

Young Writers Society

Still Looking

36 Reviews

Reviews: 36
Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:29 am
View Likes
ankhirke says...

Okay, I've got several projects going on right now, but I want to get my main one finished. It's soooo close, and I just need to get some opinions from unbiased readers. I'm hoping to hook up with someone or two who could be dedicated betas/editors and whose work I could critique in return. They should be honest and constructive, like long walks on the beach, and enjoy watching the sunrise over the city skyline...

I mean... what?

Anyways, the story is an MG fantasy mystery set in a Victorian-flavored universe. If that already sounds absolutely disgusting to you, then no need to reply. But if you're at all intrigued, well, respond to this or shoot me a PM.

~Annie

695 Reviews

Reviews: 695
Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:05 pm
Angel of Death says...

Whoa this was a well written post. Well anyways, I'd be happy to help. Victorian-flavored sounds rather interesting. Oh and welcome to YWS
-Angel
True love, in all it’s celestial charm, and
star-crossed ways, only exist in a writer’s
mind, for humans have not yet learned
how to manifest it.

akdsjfh you know that feeling where you start writing a scene but then you get bored with the scene so you move on and start writing a different scene and then you get bored with that scene so you move on to an entirely different WIP and then you get bored with that so you move on-
— AceassinOfTheMoon