z

Young Writers Society

Loving the Enemy... possible story

Reviews: 0
Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:53 am
C.Archer says...

Okay, I've been having a brain-baby boom. all these idea's are sprouting in my head and i have no choice but to unleash on all of you! -evil spooky laugh-. but seriously now. Its the future, Harry's dead, Voldemort's not, it is main charries fault (sort of), and almost nothing in the 7th book's future happened. besides r/hr and h/g. that happened. SORRY MO!

I made a cast of characters so you (and i) will be less confused. Here goes!

---
kids
Adela Weasley
Perry Weasley
Calypso Potter
Athena Weasley
Aphrodite Potter
Maxwell Weasley
Circe Potter
Seth Zamini
Eridanus Malfoy
Orion Malfoy
Mercedes Zamini
Lynx & Lyra Malfoy
---
adults
Ronald Weasley
Hermione Weasley nee Granger
Ginny Potter nee Weasley
Bill Weasley
Fleur Weasley
Draco Malfoy
Raven Malfoy
Blaize Zambini
Pansy Zambini
----

as you can see, my own creation, and definatly nothing that happens in jk's future. Pansy and Blaize marry, Draco get's a mail order bride cause nobody likes him, B&F have one kid, Adela. Perry is George and Alicia's kid, i didn't put either of them in the cast list coz i don't plan on using them. Calypso, Dee and Circe are, of course, Harry and Ginny's creations, and R&H have two kids, Athena and Max. Seth and Mecedes are Pansy and Blaize's evil hellish offspring, and Draco and Raven get freaky 3 times, aka Eridanus, Orion, and Lyx&Lyra. Lynx&Lyra are twins. Kingsly's Minister, Mineva's Headmisstress, Hermione's Tranfiguration Professor, Fred did die. Which is very sad by the way. :(
Last edited by C.Archer on Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Can we, for two seconds ignore the fact that you're severely unhinged and discuss my need for a night of teenage normalcy?

1464 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1464
Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:47 am
JabberHut says...

*moved to Writers Corner*

^^

~ Jabber ~
I make my own policies.

It is better to deserve honors and not have them than to have them and not deserve them.
— Mark Twain