z

Young Writers Society

otherlings and undersky

189 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 189
Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:09 pm
tinny says...

For a Fool's Duel last year I wrote the otherplace tear and thought nothing more of it until a few months ago, when I decided that I wanted to know what the otherplace was, and so came beyond the tear/the metronome's army . Since then more questions have arisen that I wanted to find answers for, and so the otherplace has become something much bigger than I originally intended.

I don't want to write a novel and try and work in all these questions and parts, because for all I know there may be multiple answers for each; I'm indecisive like that. So, this is going to keep track of what's posted and written and what's not, the likes of that. Also to remind myself of this as I'm likely to forget at some point.

As yet there is no definite chronological order to each part, they're simply listed in order of conception. Some can be grouped together and linked while some are more stand alone.

the otherplace tear

beyond the tear/the metronome's army
spinner-man
the otherling that fell/arth's adventure/but I am not treasure
the namelings
another break/the second tear
the dreamer/mother dearest
the mayor of tourist-town
physics magic and figments
the sky is falling/breaking/torn
parting
the namelings ll/epilouge
end
can we got to the beach?
adam and eve
teacher, teacher/road trip

There is a high chance that this list will simply keep growing, at least until I've exhausted everything.
please grant me my small wish; (love me to the marrow of my bones)

80 Reviews

Reviews: 80
Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:39 am
Jay says...

I'm not sure I understand. Is this going to be a series? Or different parts of the same story? In any case, I really like the titles :)

What about the chicken, Jack?
— David Letterman