z

Young Writers Society

I'm new here and need help!

197 Reviews

Reviews: 197
Sun Jun 22, 2008 3:54 pm
olivia1987uk says...

Hey,
I'm looking for someone preferabably above the age of 18 to give me a hand with a novel I'm well into. Its basically just for feedback but am willing to spend as much time on their work as they do on mine.

Hope someone is interested!

Thanks for reading

Olivia
xxx

Random avatar

Reviews: 56
Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:26 pm
thunder_dude7 says...

We're all here to help. Just post it and you'll get plenty of feedback. If you need feedback on plot or something like that, you can post a synopsis here.

You also should look and the knowledge base under the resources tab at the top of the screen. That contains some useful tips for navigating about, writing, and misc. tips.

210 Reviews

Reviews: 210
Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:48 pm
Meep says...

Hey, Olivia.

You might want to check out the Advanced Critiques subforum. It's for works longer than 5,000 words that you would like an in-depth critique on. (There's more detailed information on that here and if you have any questions, you can post them here.

If the work is explicit, you might want to try our big-sibling community, The Writers Society. Works here should not exceed an R rating, and if they are PG-13 or above, please make sure to mark them as such.
✖ I'm sick, you're tired. Let's dance.

160 Reviews

Reviews: 160
Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:38 pm
Krupp says...

Let me know via PM or something where you post it an I'll take a look...that's the perks of not having a job in the summer; I've got too much free time on my hands.
I'm advertising here: Rosetta...A Determinism of Morality...out May 25th...2010 album of the year, without question.

241 Reviews

Reviews: 241
Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:24 pm
lyrical_sunshine says...

Hey, I'll be happy to take a look - just PM me chapters, or email them to me, whatever works better.
“We’re still here,” he says, his voice cold, his hands shaking. “We know how to be invisible, how to play dead. But at the end of the day, we are still here.” ~Dax

Teacher: "What do we do with adjectives in Spanish?"
S: "We eat them!"

Painting is poetry that is seen rather than felt, and poetry is painting that is felt rather than seen.
— Leonardo da Vinci